Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some help deciding

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AkHolic, Apr 28, 2012.

1. well first of all i'm 18 and a senior in high school. what i want to ask of the GC community is if i should buy a vape to try weed for the first time ever. now the reason why i am not saying if i should try smoking it is because i have asthma but not the "i get attacks every single day or every 2 or 3 days" i barely even have asthma attacks only when i am sick and start coughing, last time i went to the hospital i was in the 3rd grade. i did my research and found out that vaping is the way to go for my case. all my friends smoke but none of them have a vaporizer that i could try out and most of them also smoke blunts which i'm against but who am i to judge someone on what they prefer to smoke out of.

so my question is should i invest $180(dbv) on a vaporizer and see if i like it or should i try another way that is at least as healthy as vaping and if i like it than buy the vape also which method would you say i should try( i also know that most of you will respond with a yes. but i would like a sincere answer specially from other members that have asthma and smoke

2. #2 facewad4, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2012
  3. Doesn't really matter what you get, i have a 30$ vape and it gets me baked and saves a lot of weed.

4. well if you have asthma, you really need to go with a vape. There are makeshift vapes you can make with a lightbulb. never done it but know lots who have..
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDYy4hNrBYY&feature=related]How to Make a Light Bulb Vape - YouTube[/ame]

5. A vape is needed for you but the problem is a vape is an investement, something you usually buy after smoking for a while.

If you just don't like being high, then that would be quite a waste of money.

I suggest you try edibles for your first time and then proceed to buy a vape if you enjoy your high.

6. #6 Ganjahoarder, Apr 28, 2012
    Your a senior in HS and you write like this? Have u ever heard about punctuation, capitalization and paragraphs? Come on, man!!!!

7. i thought about the edibles but my friends don't know how to make them and even if they did they would be to lazy to even try and bake them lol. also i so a vapor genie on craigslist for $65 what do you guys think. and thanks for all the great responses

8. What kind of asthma do you have? I have asthma brought on by extreme exertion, and smoking doesn't affect it at all. However, according to the "experts" I shouldn't smoke because it "will" trigger an attack.

9. #9 AkHolic, Apr 28, 2012

lol great job on writing punctuation than

also what do you guys think about this vaporbros

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/for/2982754397.html

10. its a forum on grasscity not his s.a.t. calm down

11. Not his act, but 99% on here wont even consider reading bs like that. Come on, man.

12. Honestly edibles aren't very difficult to make. There's great guides on here, and I bet a .5g firecracker would be perfect to give you an amazing experience, then you can decide whether or not to buy that vape. $10 investment to try it vs. $180...just saying