Need some help deciding on my new bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Feelin Irie, Sep 8, 2011.

1. #1 Feelin Irie, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
    Well, I went bong shopping, since I'm getting my paycheck on friday, and I was looking around at all the bongs. There was one that stuck out, and hit the very top of my cash limit, it was this bong, Everest Glass Works

The price at the shop was like $350, you know, sticker price, but the guy said $250 is the price. So, is it worth it? Has anyone used an Everest glasswork piece before?

It's my first REAL bong, so I want it to be good, thanks guys! :smoke:

2. Whats the glass thickness? and if 350 is your price limit then get a SG stemline off of a.q.u.a.l.a.b.

3. $250 is my limit

4. For 250 that tube is beast get it

5. Everest makes good quality tubes. I think thats a great deal at 250. The only thing in it you may not like is the downstem...I can't really see what it is, but worst case you can replace that with something amazing for $60 sometime in the future. I'm pretty sure it will be at least a pretty nice downstem though.
    I can't think of anything I would recommend over that for 250 unless you want to look at customs.

6. Awesome! Looks like I will be picking it up!

I'll be getting it tomorrow, and I'll be sure to post a milk vid and some pics. :smoke:

7. Bad ass dude Congrats on the bong even if it is a tad early

8. =-D thanks guys, you got me so hyped.

Anyone have any suggestions on an ash catcher of some sort?

9. #10 Feelin Irie, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011
    WooooO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it!!!!!!!!!!

But, I got a different bong. So what happened is, we checked out a different store before we were going to go to secrets. It was a sick shop, and the guy was showing me so many pieces and giving me legit prices. So at the end when I was about to leave and get the original bong I was going to get... he whips out a medicali. He's like, for $300 it's yours. I tell him I'll do $250 and we haggle a bit but I end up with getting the bong, and a nice grinder for $275.

The bong is SIIICKKK, it rips SO hard. I already got some pics and a milk video or two that I'll post up tomorrow.

The bong's a Medicali, 8 arm-tree perc, splash guard, ice catcher, diffused downstem, and I got to switch out for a sick bowl that was worth $45. It's 14" long. In about a month, I'm looking to pickup this sick ass Medicali icecatcher for $150.

This is the one I got, http://medicaliglass.com/?page_id=288, it's the 14" 8 arm tree beaker.

10. Did you go to novelties? :)

11. Yup, how'd you know? :eek:

12. I'm around that area a lot. Novelties will ALWAYS work with you on price.... No other shop around that area will :D

I will never buy from secrets unless there is something there that i totally fall in love with. All their things say ND(no discount :( )

EDIT: I actually picked up a straight Medicali tube+ ash catcher from them a little while back. I recently found the same thing I bought online for 250+ shipped. I think I paid $170..