Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need some help buying beasters

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dennistehking, Aug 26, 2005.

1. this guy has some beasters for 80 a quarter and i was wondering what it should look like can someone post some pics of what beasters should looked like thanks

2. what are beasters...?

3. Either BC bud or kind bud.

Or high grade midi.

Look for orange hairs.

4. Beasters are like commercial dank. It should look like other dank, but not as intense. There shouldn't be any seeds. Basically, it should be aight dank. Nothin to make ya wanna smack yo mama though, but still... Good diggits :)

5. Why the fuck would you want beasters man

6. beasters... kind bud, nugs, not mid. sorry i'm not elaborating i'm drunk.

7. Yeah man... as far as I know Beasters is just Commercial Dank... so it should be in the form of Nuggets, maybe with tiny tiny stems just at the bottom of the buds, and maybe a FEW beaners, like 2 or 3.

8. this is a beaster:

Attached Files:

9. cool thats what i got

10. That may have the weight for the size...but usually beasters i see has more orange hairs (usually tight against the bud as if handled too much). here's a pic of a normal batch of beasters i have gotten. It's a 3.6 g eighth but doesnt look like it since the buds are so dense.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All up in tangles bistros is another example of the denseness of the nugs. Because im bored, ill show you some headie nugs that way a lot less for their size!!! BTW: sorry for the huge (and shitty) pictures

[​IMG]

11. wow i like that piece a lot dude!

12. ya dude thats a sick peice, how much you pay for it?

13. thanks guys...free!!:D

14. [​IMG]

^^Some nice beaster I got in boston...

AKs

15. gee's, it looks like this guy was in a hurry while trimming his bud.

also, looks like alot of people here shouldn't be in the seasoned tokers.. "whats a beaster" and "what should a beaster look like"

16. Exactly, common characteristic of beasty nugs