Need some help bro

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Chris2133, Oct 23, 2014.

1. #1 Chris2133, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Just got a g pen for wax and there's this feather-y thing in the middle of the coil now I don't know if your suppose to take it out I think you do cause your smoking feather or what ever that is but let me know if you do or not just took a dab from this and I looked at it closely and I'm like oh sht and got freaked out any suggestion??
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414019573.846997.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Pretty sure that's a wick, which is supposed to be there to soak up the oil. IDK though I don't mess with pens

3. #3 Chris2133, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Ohhhhh alright thnxs tho

4. Yeah do not take that out. It's a wick to hold the oil or it will just fall through the coil. I made the mistake of pulling mine out and had to get a new coil.

5. That is a wick. Like others said leave it alone. Taking the wick out will make your pen a single hit only pen.

6. Ohhh okay thanks guys I told my real life friend and he said the same soo thnx again here's a fat dab for you guys

7. You can't tske dabs out of a pen

8. Why do you say that ?

9. If you have ever tried both you would understand.

It just doesn't compare

10. Taking dabs from a rig is more powerful than vape pens.

I also thought the same thing. I even messaged Dabbler Brothers about it because I used my glass picker to move the wax and some of the glass fiber wick lifted with it, I lit it on fire and it caught, but it was also covered in wax when I did it. I was told it isn't harmful so I kept on smoking that shit..... 3 or 4 weeks since I had my pen and I'm still alive.... I wish I had my pen on me at work :mad:

11. I mean it's more convenient for me and I have tried out of a rig I have one lol I just use the pen for a fast quick easy dab and take it anywhere , I had another pen but it didn't come with a whick it's mainly for bud use but iv been using it as wax pen so this coil thing with a whick is new to me HA !

12. You can't dab from a pen, dabing is the action of dabing a piece of oil onto a nail when you hit it.

13. Yeah, vape pens are the way to go for a 24/7 high.... I walk around with my pen everywhere I go now. Puffing in the street and no one gives a second thought that it isn't a e-cig, or maybe they juust don't give a shit..... I literally took a hit and blew the smoke near an officer today and he didn't say anything (but i was freaking out because I didn't know they were there when I took the hit lol)

14. I call bullshit. I cant take a hit from a pen without the entire surrounding area smell weed

15. I'm not saying it reeks. I'm just saying what had just happened to me less than 3 hours ago...... Can't do that with a rig.

16. What you smoking on then? maybe it don't smell like weed and that's why he ignored you..

17. I'm using the Dabbler vape pen. and oh It stinks like weed,. I was amazed when I didn't get a reaction from the cop, amazed as well as relieved.... Imagine that call I'd have tell my boss lol