Need some help blades. 1st grow probs

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ShrubsNdubs420, Nov 30, 2015.

1. i have 3 norhern light autos with clawed yellow leaves. I have 1 holyy grail 69 with yellow spots on the fan leaves. The rest are random afhghan and 5th element. I am using happy frog soil for both. The nl's are 2 weeks and 5 days old. The ones in mcdonalds cups are a week and 5 days. I watered the Nl's the first day then at the 2 week mark and watered the others at 1 week. And diagnosises blades?

Attached Files:

2. #2 ShrubsNdubs420, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
    here are some pics without the led

Attached Files:

3. What are temps and humidity? Also is ph of water 6.5, you watered every 2 weeks?! Plants need more water than that. Looks like they are drying iut because they are thirsty as shit

4. The NL's are 3 weeks old tomorrow. They are in 2 gallon pots. I watered them right before I put the seeds in and then at the 2 week mark. The others in smaller cups are 2 weeks old tomorrow and I watered them the day I planted the seeds and then at the 1 week mark. I dont know if I over or under watered or if it is something else entirely. Some leaves are yellow and curl up while others are warped or are drooping in some cases. I always ph the water to around 6.5 (I use one of those basic general hydroponic iodide kits). I always let the water sit out for 24 hours before use and I even used bottled water on the last watering. Ill check the humidity later tonight (they are in their dark period right now) but last I saw it was around 40-45%. Temps have ranged from lowest of 64 to highs in the low 80's. I turned up the heat a bit after I saw 64.

5. Underwatering. You need wet and dry cycles but not watering for a week or two is too long. Lift the pots when they are dry and than after you water. Each day lift them after watering and when they feel light like they did with no water, then water them. Im guessing 3-4 days. Maybe 5 deff not two weeks.

6. #6 ShrubsNdubs420, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    Ill water one of them tonight and see if it perks up by tomorrow. Its all I really have enough for right now since I haven't left any water out lately. I just stuck my finger in the soil and it felt a little damp 2 inches down.

7. here are some pics after I watered the NL's. Im not really sure if they improved or got worse.

Attached Files:

8. New growth is what you want to gauge on. Check the tops daily and if all is well there the bottoms will most likely die and fall off (dont clip them let them die naturally) and keep rocking and rolling and water as you should. Hope they bounce back

9. #9 NaturalMistik, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449121541.656641.jpg

From what I see the new frowth looks good. Bottom is after watering, notice how much its grown and how green and healthy new leaf sets are. The yellow circle is the same shit leaf just so you have a reference for growth and orientation of plant and where new leafs and stuff are.