Need some help and advice.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tobymac420, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Hey guys my wife and I went to our LHS today and she saw this piece and fell in love with it. It is made by a company called Liberty Glass. Here is a link to what it looks like 503 Liberty Glass - Glass Pipes.org. Id buy it in a heartbeat since I wanna get it for her for our 7 year wedding anniversary/ Here 26 birthday, but it is $200. Now i talked to the LHS and they said they could maybe take off $50 which would still be the most expensive spoon ive ever have or will buy. Has anyone had experince with this company or think this is worth $150 itd make her happy but she wants to save money as well to if its junk

2. Dude I'd pay $150 for that in a heartbeat.

3. Its pretty big piece I'd say 8-10". We used to have a bowl called the party bowl it was 10" and packed about a gram and half. This one I'd say hold about a g bowl pack.

4. Here a pic its the left one. Incase people are afraid of links.

Attached Files:

5. Just a bump

6. those are different pieces o_O.

I like the spoon, but TBH for $150 i'd probably buy a good bubbler or simple bong.

7. Yea its the spoon on the left.

8. If you get that for 150$ it's a steal look at the smoke shops heady glass and kulture va they charge 300 for those spoons all day Libery glass is awesome and American made/carved by hand in Oregon. DOOOOO IIIITTTTTT!!!!