Need some guidence from an experienced grower.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Goooooon, May 9, 2012.

1. Ok, im a first time grower, i planted 7 mids seeds in a small plant pot with normal soil. The first time i watered it i put water with a little bit of mirical grow. And its outdoors in a spot that has plenty of sunlight. I would like to know if thats good, how much it will produce, how much i should water it, and how long it will take to be fully grown? Thanks - matt

2. forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing

search any key word questions in the "search this forum" using the display posts option.

3. ditch the MG toxic chemical garbage, all you need is some red worm compost, kelp and alfalfa meals, and a well rounded amendment blend like epsoma's, you'll then be equipped with a massive arsenal of biological and elemental beneficiaries to your plants.

4. do you think a first timer should take a crack at organics? personally i dont find MG that terrible if used correctly.

what are the average day and night temps where you are?

your yeilds really depend on how you take care of the plant and it could take 12-14 weeks to harvest.

watering is a big factor as well. too much and you will drown the plant. too little and you will dehydrate it. you need to learn what the right amount of water for YOUR plant is. look up watering techniques in google or something.

5. Hey Gooon, sup buddy.
    First off you want to germinate the seeds first. Like soak them in water in a dark place overnight then place them in between moist paper towel in complete darkness at about 21 or 22 degrees. Direct sunlight and large temperature swings with low humidity will hinder your seeds from sprouting! There is an awsome germination stuff on this forum go read it. Check in on them every so often after 24 hours and when little sprouts start coming out of them measuring apron 5 mm then use tweezers to place them in moist soil. It's a poor choice to have more then 1 plant per pot for many reasons. But mostly incase you have to remove a male or you might have problems with root development and uptake.
    Hope you dint waste those seeds bro.

6. How do i determine whether the seed is male or female?

7. To determine whether the seed is male or female is impossible unless you have a feminized seed, then there still is a small but unlikely probability that it might still be a male. You must grow out the seed and then when it starts to flower you can determine it's sex by visual voyerism.

8. You just said "sex by visual voyerism".

9. Ok thanks everyone :)