need some good vibes my way..

Discussion in 'General' started by sbateman, May 17, 2011.

1. the town i live in has been destroyed by forest fires and the wind changed so its coming back.. i'm expecting that in a couple weeks when we're allowed back there will be nothing left but rubble. i'm just askin all you fellow blades to please pray for us if you're religious or just send some good vibes my way. anyone in alberta, canada if you can donate clothing, food, anything to the donation centres it would be awesome..
    wish us luck :(

2. that sucks man i couldn't imagine having to leave my house...good luck

3. I wish you well man.

4. Good luck dude.

5. Oh goodness, I heard about this on the radio the other day. It's one thing to know it's happening, but quite another to actually meet someone it is happening to.

I am so sorry for your loss(es). Hopefully people will send lots of donations.

*sending positive vibes and lots of virtual weed and sympathy*

6. there is overwhelming support coming from all over the province.. people offering their homes, their lots... feels good. it was the biggest evacuation in alberta's history.. 1000's of firefighters working all over the province. they are fucking heroes .. i'm just going to a mall in edmonton, at least 20 ppl i know there today so itll be nice to see familiar faces. it means alot to know there are ppl thinking of us. thank you guys. and that first kiss video was so funny! a laugh is just what i needed. thanks again

7. I noticed you are in Alberta, you are talking about Slave Lake, right? I heard about it on the local news the last couple days, I live pretty close to you near the Edmonton region. Major mojo sent man, I hope things pick up for the folks in your area

8. did you live near sylvan lake?
    Sad to hear your troubles

9. yeah, slave lake. and nope, its 250ish km north of edmonton