Need some good pranks.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by UNAB0MB3R, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Locked in the middle of a prank war. Started off with my buddy hiding half a dozen alarm clocks around my hotel room and keeping me up all night. I retaliated by throwing up a fake ad saying he had a monkey for sale. Ad can be seen here http://edmonton.en.craigslist.ca/zip/3111447113.html feel free to call and ask him about the monkey as long as this never gets back to grasscity. (work friend, can't smoke weed ect.)

So he's probably plotting as we speak and i need a good one. Time schedule is limited as we part ways tomorrow night. Any ideas?

2. hahahahhaahahaa

I actually sent an email to that ad yesterday

I shit you not, then I was about to make a thread about if monkeys are illegal to have as a pet in Calgary, and how it is to take care of one.

3. [quote name='"LisaBot"']hahahahhaahahaa

I actually sent an email to that ad yesterday

I shit you not, then I was about to make a thread about if monkeys are illegal to have as a pet in Calgary, and how it is to take care of one.[/quote]

Small world! Give him a ring! Ask a whole bunch of dumb questions and be a pain in the ass buyer. He is one of the funniest guys i know so he'll take it alright.

4. texted him, i might call him soon

5. Called three times he didnt pick up so I sent him a 2 page text asking about the monkeys personality, eye color, and sleeping/masturbating schedule.

You could somehow sneak some insanelyy embarassing shit in his luggage and hope he has to explain it to security. Nothing illegal just something tame like a urethral dildo or a dildo modeled exactly like a cawk.

Either that or be all unoriginal and order thousands of dollars worth of take out and hookers to his room.

6. Order like 10 pizzas to his room, nothing big

7. If he drinks fountain pops open a ketchup packet and put his straw in it and then put it at the bottom of his drink so he gets a swig of ketchup instead of pop.

8. LMAO - great! I needed a laugh today. Good stuff!

9. [quote name='"plants2fresh"']If he drinks fountain pops open a ketchup packet and put his straw in it and then put it at the bottom of his drink so he gets a swig of ketchup instead of pop.[/quote]

good idea. would it go all the way up the straw?

could also empty the salt shaker into his drink

10. [quote name='"blackleaf28"']

good idea. would it go all the way up the straw?

could also empty the salt shaker into his drink[/quote]

Yea, I've gotten many people with it.

11. Haha, that's a good prank man. Maybe put his house on kijiji or something for really cheap or his car? Lol he'd flip. Also, cool that you're from Edmonton, tried to start an edmonton pickup thread a while back but couldn't get it going. Have got some pretty good weed here though

12. Thread a short thread through a Mentos and screw it into the top of a 2-Liter

13. #13 .AcidTrip., Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
    You can do a major prank or a few little annoying ones like switching his contacts up a little, maybe switch yours with a girls phone number and start texting him for some time, say that you like him and would like to go on a date to see how it goes, then call the girl and invite her a restaurant and text him setting up the date, a very fancy restaurant and let the awkwardness begin.

You can add a few things like (i would love it if you wear white on white on our date(just to look funny), i don't like shaking hands or hugging on my dates would rather kiss on the mouth instead, my friend owns the restaurant so all the food and drinks are free, it would be nice if we act like we just met on our date to make it interesting, can you get me some coke)

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfIEPpIN_JM]Seagulls on Laxatives Prank - YouTube[/ame]

15. That's pretty fucked up... that's not to say I wouldn't be laughing my ass off if I was seeing this from the safety of my car though. :D

16. bring an umbrella to the beach!

17. suran wrap over the toilet bowl under the sitting part. Make sure you do this at night. Then make sure 2 deny everything or u gunna have 2 clean it up.

18. [quote name='"ChemoKush"']suran wrap over the toilet bowl under the sitting part. Make sure you do this at night. Then make sure 2 deny everything or u gunna have 2 clean it up.[/quote]

Maybe feed him some laxatives along with suran wraping the toilet?? That would be nasty and funny as hell.