Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some good karma

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Oct 17, 2003.

1. This is my cousin.. Please send him some good karma and vibes..

School Officer Hit By Car
    Posted: 10/15/2003 5:32:33 PM

A metro police officer was hit by a car Wednesday afternoon in West Nashville.

The officer, Steve Garton, who worked as a student resource officer at Hillwood High School was directing traffic when the accident happened.

The officer was hit from behind by a 17-year-old driver, police said. The driver told police the sun was in his eyes.

Garton is a 25-year veteran of the department and has worked at Hillwood for several years.

Garton's injuries were serious, but not life threatening.

2. good to hear its not life threatening..hope he comes out okay! All the vibes I can spare being sent bh...

3. wow.. thats pretty bad.. but cops are pretty dumb.. i mean why stand in the middle of the street when its not safe.. a little bit off to the side wouldent hurt.. but hope everything goes good with your cuz.. all the karma i got fer the givin.. ahh screw it.. ..::busts out own karma bag and grabs a handfull::.. here ya go

4. lots of karma being sent his way:D hope he gets through this alright..

5. I wish him good Karma!

6. He was in between the lanes of traffic.. If the kid hadn't hit him, he might have hit the other car head on.. The kid was almost in the other lane of traffic..

7. Cops are people...some are assholes some are very cool people..

As to why he stood in the middle of the street, BH explained, He was directing traffic. Its alot more noticable to be in the middle of the street directing traffic than off to the side, where no one can see you.

8. Thanks folks.. He will appreciate it very much..

It fractured his hip and broke some ribs.. They told me last knight that the doctors were still trying to see if anything else was broken or damaged.. I'll let you all know how he is getting along!

9. later tonight im gonna smoke a doobie and say heres to your bro man ill send him hella lots good karma

10. Good aussie karma coming to your cuz and his family.[​IMG][​IMG]

11. I'm sorry, Bud Head! I am sending all kinds of karma and good vibes his way. :)

12. hope your cuz gets better soon........sending good karma his, and your way too..........Peace out........Sid

13. Good karma to ya both BH. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

14. best wishes, an hugs

15. From Me and Mine, to You and Yours....................................................................................................................................................................................Much Love and Good Karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. good karma for your cousin. I hope he recovers soon.

17. didn't see this thread when it was new, I will soon send some karmic energies in your cousin's general direction.