need some germination advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mm1988, May 7, 2013.

1. I purchased some lowryder 2 seeds from golden glow and I needs some advice on germination. I tried the water technique the seed cracked but I believe my soil was to hard and it never fully germinated. I went out and purchased a small burpee germination station and I planted 2 seeds in it one female and one unsexed I was wondering were would be the best place to put it. I have a window that gets a ton of sun and a grow box rubbermaid with 1 120mm fan and 2 large 150watt CFLs. currently I have it on top of the fridge which I have had good luck germing vegtable seeds on its about 75 to 80 degrees up there. thank you

2. Light doesn't matter at this point. Just warmth. Once the pop up then you'll need to move them.

3. I was wondering if maybe the grow box would help it along faster since it would be a bit warmer

4. im really excited to get this project off the ground Ive been planning this for awhile I need to smoke for medical reasons and the only thing available is mids and there not to great for Chronic pain to bad I live in a nazi state. thanks for the reply

5. I just place my seed in a wet paper towel, inside a Ziploc bag and seal it. Come back about 36 hours and its got a tap root.
    So I can't answer your question about the box.

6. ill soak em for a day. Then they go inside a Ziploc bag between damp paper towel only difference is I usually throw it under my cable box to keep warm. They usually pop by 24 hrs user the cable box. Then u wanna plnt them kinda shallow and lightly cover wit dirt. I use a heating pad under my solo cups I've found they.grow a lot more vigrious than without one.I've had 100% success since usuing this method.