Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some feedback

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bearface123, Apr 19, 2009.

1. So I've been looking at videos and whatever to learn how to make my own pipe (I'm 18, but afraid to go into the smoke shop and buy one...lol) anyways, here's some pictures of my pipe...havn't used it yet, but tell me what you think (the bowl is probably way to fucking big hahaha)

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. hah looks alright i guess, you wont know till you use it though.

you should just go buy one

3. Don't use it

4. Haha is it too shitty? I'm just afraid to go in there...in Utah you have to be 19 to smoke tobacco, so I'm just nervous as shit.

5. Doesn't look like it would be too healthy. Use it if you want though. But I'd just go get a real piece or have a friend go do it for you.

6. or maybe make a bong instead.

7. I was looking at videos on how to make those plastic bottle bongs, and that wouldn't be a big deal but I just dont want to fuck my lungs up, and I'm staying the hell away from tinfoil just to be safe.

You cant really see it in the second picture, but I've gotten the plastic pretty far away from the screen, but maybe I'll just call the smoke shop here and ask how much their glass pipes are...

8. afraid.....more liekk not 18..... BANNNNNNNN :smoking:

9. more like just finished highschool and doesn't want to get caught or in trouble :p I've only been doing this with friends for a while, but I want to continue, but not be a dumbass about it :p

10. you have to be 19 to smoke tobacco in utah? isnt it like a nation wide law of 18 and just ask a friend to go buy one for you or just roll up some joints