Need some extra advice on the flush

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Cheef Ghost, Feb 14, 2018.

1. I'm at day 56 of flower and nearing the end of a 10 plant Girl Scout Cookies run in a flood and drain table ... my plan thus far is to do a 2 day flush using clearex and then go to 5 days just using plain water and emptying and refilling the reservoir everyday until ppm is between 0-200 ... does that seem like the best way for taste and flavor ?? Any advice is always very much appreciated ! I plan on doing a roughly 14 day full plant hang dry at 60 degrees and 60% humidity ....after the flush

2. Just curious as to why so much flushing? The last few weeks are when plants thicken the most and adds weight like no other. Running so much water through the ball just for a few days certainly removes any excess fertilizer. Once you’ve done that then stop watering all together and let her dry up. All of the ions available within the plant should be utilized during the ensuing week to ten days of drought on the way to drying. Running blinded studies on your friends will prove to you that the end of life flushing is very debatable. I’ve never encountered someone who could consistently say this one was flushed and this one wasn’t. Given proper drying, jarring up and curing, the smoke is equivalent in every way

3. Okay thanks for the help but what do you suggest to do as far as a flush ?

4. Hello mukka get some pics up I’m running Girl Scouts now
    So I’m interested to see how they are looking
    Thanks stedz

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum