Need some explaining

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by DenverBronco26, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Under the new laws in Massachusetts can someone explain some things to me. Can someone tell me what they can charge you with in each scenario?

Scenario #1. Driving while under the influence of marijuana with the car smelling of it and having 3 seperate baggies no more than 4 grams total on you with no other evidence.

Scenario #2. Driving while not under the influence of marijuana and having 3 seperate baggies of marijuana no more than 4 grams total on you with no other evidence.

Can they charge you with intent to distribute in any of those?

2. i dont think you want to hear this but come on were talking about cops i can see cops giving u that ticket in both those situations, do i agree or think its right? no but i never drive with it, expect bringing it home.

3. so any other voices on this, would they charge for distribution

4. I believe they would charge you with that.

I believe you can have over an ounce in one bag, and its personaly, any ammount in multiple bags is distribution.

I am sure a member with more rep would know, but thats what I have been told

5. So how can they charge you with intent to sell if its in mroe than one baggie? if thats how its sold than thats how its bought right? or when you buy it it atomaticly turns into one baggie?

6. if its in seperate baggies they'll prolly fuck you....with the long dick of the law

7. Look up the legislation and read it to be certain.
    I wouldn't want to tempt fate by doing so. I'd say keep a fresh ziplock with you if you go to pick up and if it's in multiple packages when you get it, open them up and dump it into one bag.

I saw someone say OVER one ounce. Ya gotta keep it UNDER one ounce.

Be safe out there people! Not driving high will give you a much better chance of not running into problems. ;)

8. You could always ask a cop