Need some expert advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by irish3384, Jul 28, 2003.

1. I have 3 plants growing outdoors in pots they were planted in mid/early may and they are doing great they havent flowered yet but are getting bushy and the foilage is really start to pick up. They are all about 3 footers as of now but healthy. My question is i have to go move into my house at about 3 hours away. is there anyway i can transport them or will it be to much shock. I need anything!

2. im not an expert but my advise is put black trash bags over them, when they would be in thier normal dark period or at least close to it. Or when its the least sunniest in the day. that way the wont miss out on that much. I dont think 3 hrs will hurt. And maybe you should tie steaks to thier stems incase they get knocked around a bit.

My advise

3. If they are in pots, they will make the move pretty good as long as you keep the wind off them during the move. If you have to dig them up to transport them, dig a big a root ball as you can around the roots to minimize transplant shock. You can go to the nursery and buy some transplant shock nutes to help them.