Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some Concentrate suggestions for my 21st B Day!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by NorCalPiff, Dec 23, 2011.

1. What's goin on guys! Hope your all doing well and having a medicated pain free Holiday Season! Anyways, I turn 21 the first week of January & I'm trying to get some concentrates that are very potent. What is the most potent concentrates you guys know of (Specifically around the Sacramento area, or in general)? I have a RIDICILOUS high tolerance for medicine because of my pain level, so I don't want to waste money (edibles don't even work!). I get ounces for 50$ from 1 Caregiver and 145$ from another Caregiver, so I don't want to waste money when I get medicine for so cheap but I would love some concentrates for my B Day! Let me know if its worth it & what kind to get! I know Wax's have a great reputation.

2. you alwys here good stuff about 250 micron bubble hash, its made solventless so you dont have to worry about smoking any chemicals...

3. since you get ounces for so cheap why don't you just make your own concentrates? You'd probably get more yield for your money's worth by doing that instead of buying concentrates (Medical or street prices)

Make BHO, if you want, headshops sell the proper set up (just saw it at mine for about $30 + cost of good butane) and make yourself some BHO. Then if you want, make it into budder! It's so fucking amazing, plus you have the joy of trying something you've created yourself!

4. Get some well made bho

A fat dab would definitely put you out if you have never dabbed before, trust me

Butane Honey Oil is the way to go... make sure it's well made though, it should be of this consistency

[​IMG]

5. Sweet baby Jeebus.^ O_O

6. get some goo :bongin:

7. Good bho..and remember you get out what you put in...good bud makes good oil. Dank bud makes dank oil. Shitty bud makes Shitty oil. as for oil..its very potent and very nice tasting...but because when purged and made into oil, cannabis looses its property for soothing throat so to speak.. So don't expect to have a cough free hit. Shittll feel irritating and you'll be blown. As for taste.. Get budders or waxes..they stronger on taste but degrade way quicker than oils. So ya have fun. Youll now see why its so good and maybe like some not turn back to cannabis I mean...not a lot lol. Talking all day dabs for daaaaays