Need some cat name ideas

Discussion in 'Pets' started by OrganicSamurai, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Hey everyone, I recently just got two baby cats from the shelter and I have been looking over all these different lists of names on different sites trying to pick some for days...., but it is very difficult. I am hoping I can get some good ideas from the wonderful people on GC. Unfortunately, I can't upload any exact photos of them, but I found some online which were pretty dead on. They are both females. One is tiger striped and the other is a blue grey color. Thanks everyone

cat 2.jpg cat 3.jpg

2. Trump and Putin.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Cheech and Chong?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Smokey and Tigger.
    Heckle and Jeckle.

Perhaps monitor their habits and nuances for a few days, they may name themselves.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  5. I like the names, but their both girls so I don't know if that will work or sound right...Aren't those more guy names?

That's a good idea and some great ideas for names Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Piss in the sink and Shit in the sink

• Like Like x 1
  7. I was gonna suggest Poseidon cause I honestly think it's a cool name for a cat (I actually had a Poseidon) but I always have the hardest time coming up with names for female animals.
    My female tortoiseshell tabby already had a name when I adopted her from this older woman. Kitty Kitty Meow Meow, which is an awful name lol. But I kept it. Last may we started calling her Mom Cat cause we got an orange and white tabby kitten that looks like he could be hers. His name is Misaki, which is supposedly a female name. But we just call him Saki for short. Kinda reminds me of saké even though though the pronunciation isn't right.

• Like Like x 2