Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Some Assistance

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by B.A.B.E., Sep 3, 2008.

  1. I have depression for some time now (past 4 years at least) and I've been on medication and nothing has worked.

    I've tried:

    Zoloft (currently on)

    I also take Restoril for my insomnia. Which actually works, but if i can take on single medication for both, that would be fine. I do have pain in my hands for some reason, but it's not that bad.

    I'm guessing I should qualify. Do I need to have a physician referall? Or can it be any MD taht has had me as a patient?

    However, I have change locations. I am originally from SoCal (much love), but recently moved to the Bay Area for school. My doctor is down state, but I am fairly certain I can obtain my medical records. Or should I just see a doctor/physician up here and have them give me a referral?

    Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated.
  2. ANY doctor of medicine can give you a recommendation. Most, however, will not. My own doc admitted to toking as a med student, but he's too scared of the feds to give me a rec. :(

    Ask your regular doc first. (Or send for those records). Then go to NORML's California site and check their list of friendly doctors. Make the appointment. Take the cash, your medical records, your pill bottles and yourself to the doc and get legal! That simple! If you are getting meds for a condition (excluding antibiotics), you likely will qualify.

Share This Page