Need some assistance with micro

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by daffyshuler, Nov 30, 2017.

1. I've got the space laid out, have a light fixture for rigging a bulb, no fan(bummer).

Its very small and its short, base area is big enough I am not concerned with a width issue, but I am a height issue. I'm planning to train my plants as they grow to be wide n short but my questions I ask for help are:

How to keep smell down? Don't have a bunch of money or materials so even a simple softener sheets wrapped around something to freshen the air will be acceptable, only for exhaust air tho I don't want my weed to taste like that shit I've already had some wee like that before. Now my other question:

I have my own micro seed bank, a tube with screw on top for those wolverine cone cigars, filled 3/4 with nothing but good seeds. Which should I choose from? Do certain strains leave certain colors or patterns on their seeds? What is a good amount to sprout until pre flowers to increase female chances?

All seeds are bag seed from Reggie to mid. I however have already learned a bag of Reggie could have supposed to been loud but was not grown dried or cured properly.

Anyways, also a little random question; does limiting the root growth area(such as small vs big pot) reduce the plants size/yield? I'm not as focused on biggest yield as I am containing the plant in a half foot area.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [​IMG]

This is my working space. Am working with very limited space, so any ideas? Which would be better? Train by tie down, or screen it? Or both?

3. Get a 250 led or up and height won't be to much of an issue I run a few plants at a time in an app and smell isn't an issue unless you handle your plants a lot witch isn't recommended I use just sensy and not even a lot and yes if you get your plants root bound they will not grow it's not something you want even with lst or high stress more roots = stinger plant usually and able to shrug of extra heat bugs and diseases also no specific pattern I have ever seen in my time for seeds

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. [​IMG]

New style of setup. Have had to be very secretive.

I don't plan to handle my plants every day, but I may inspect them every day. Does the smell stay contained until its opened up?

Also does the smell fill up an 8x8x8 room when blooming pretty quick? Or is it very mild?

Sent from my LGL58VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1