Need some artist ideads for new tattoo

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by SleeplessFool, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Ok i am looking for some ideas from stoner artist i am going to be doing a full sleeve. I just need some ideas or some bad ass drawings you all did. It dont really matter what it kind of art it is if its big and would like bad ass. Share plz

2. I got that a couple of weeks ago and Im probably gonna throw some cannabis plants in there and some ladies :cool:

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      70.2 KB
      Views:
  3. I think the fact that you want to get a tattoo with no personal meaning to yourself says it all. Take some time when you are getting ink, make it important to you. It'll be there for a while.

4. #4 DrGr33nThumb215, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
    i will draw you a sic ass sleeve man, did you want a half sleeve or full sleeve, and what did you want in it, i like to do alot of abstract black and grey type art i do use color sometimes check out some of my other work here, this is a pattern i just created and designed, and am in the process of getting tatted at the moment, i have some of my other artwork, as well if you want to see.

My Drawings

Here is my new tattoo with the original pattern my scanner does not do it justice

[​IMG]
    Morning After Pic
    [​IMG]
    Right After Pic
    [​IMG]
    The Pattern I designed and created