need some answers for additives

Discussion in 'General' started by Purplemrniceguy, Aug 2, 2008.

1. I smoke nug everyday and my mom is going to drug test me soon. I would liek to be able to jus tsmoke as much as i want adn no thave to worry about it so I have been looking at was to pass drug test. I don't wan tto have to do substitution becasue it is going to be completely random and i won't have the timing part right( to heat up the pee to the specific temp. and things o fthat nature) I used it once when I got a job but I don't want to have to deal with all of that again. SO I have come to the conclusion that I need an additive. There guick they take no prep and I cna put thme in my moms car so when I go to the lab at any notice what they are right under the seat. Now I have looked and so many additives and hav ecaceled many out becasue of the reviews or research that I ave done. Now it is between two products. CLear choice spike($125) and claer choice instant clean add-it-ive($40). NOw the lab I go to I think I am given an EMIT test so I need it to work right awaqy not like 90 minuts after I put it in the urine. I need to be able to put the additive in the urine and walk out hand i tto the Bladder police and hav ethem tell my mom I am negative for marijuana. In a aobu t5 minutes after I put it in. SO my question to you is which one should and if the spike one i sbett erit is pretty expensive sp does anyone know of a good additive that they have used before that has worekd ass desrcibed abovr and is chaper than 125 ?

Thanks for the help,

Purple Mr. Nice Guy

2. heres what you do.

Instead of spending all this money, and having your mom spend money on a drug test.

You say. Yes Mom, I smoke Marijuana. Its my right as a responsible adult who can my his own decisions.+

Assuming of course, you didn't lie on the entrance age test, which lately is a terrible thing to assume.

3. well she says while i am living with her and going to college that i can't smoke in her house. I have told her that to many times.

4. Then don't smoke in her house. Beat her with logic. Don't bring weed home. Only buy enough to last you a night.

5. Marijuana is fat soluable. I've done detox for drug tests before and the formula seems to work like this.

If you smoke once, it takes 48-72 hours for urine levels to fall below <50/ng/ml (thats the measureable standard in UA tests.

Twice in a 48 hour period = 7-10 days

any more than that, and UA will detect the metabolites for up to 30 days, depending on your body chemistry and weight, average time is 21-25 days.

So, if the deal is she's going to test you, you better get going on detox.

6. Fuck that. Deal with it like a man.

Tell your mom you smoke marijuana. You dont bring it into her home. Its some thing you enjoy as a recreation. Your an adult supposedly. Act like one.