need some advise on growin the right way

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smokin_on_420, Jun 8, 2010.

1. ok well i have had many grow ops and i have researched alot but i still dont know the right way i kind of have my way that works for me.. i would like to know how much room u need for each plant,how many plants a 1000 hps light will cover,which is easier to control soil or hydro set up.i personaly havent tried the hydro.....i will just start off with those questions for now...advice is highly needed

2. Well a 1000w HPS gives off 10,000 lumens at 4 feet. You can do the math for that I'm too high. As far as easier to control, for my first grow it was almost guaranteed not to be easy. I chose a passive hydro kit because less moving parts means less worries. Plus I have an air pump so i don't really worry about the roots getting oxygen. To be honest, I believe the soil is easier to control. You don't have to worry about nutrients for like 4 weeks because of the soil you would use. (not the cheap one)

3. Hey Now! Check out my thread, THC Bomb Femenized by Stepdude420. I have started a journal. You should be able to pick up some info there. Personally, I like soil over hydro. My results have been very good. I have found the keys to success are lights, good seed genetics and yoru soil mix.