Need some advice...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bleezie_King, Apr 17, 2006.

1. I want to start to grow, but I still live in my parent's house. I have a couple good ideas to where I can grow, but I'm worried about smell, the heat from the lamp, if they find the plant. I'm trying to grow 1-2 plants, got all the supplies and stuff (need seeds), but how do I avoid my worries, expecially smell? BTW, the house is small, less that 1000 sq. feet with 4 people living, but quite cramped with junk. Can someone help?

2. You are not in a situation where you should consider growing. It's not fair to the other people in the house, and you will not be able to avoid your worries with 4 people in less than 1,000 sq ft. Wait until you have your own space.

3. i totally agree, dont do it dude. its not worth it imo. lucky for me im a good persuader and my folks let me .

4. same here sorry buddy. good luck

5. only suggestion i can make, and im not saying listen to me, but if the weather permits is find a nice spot for an outdoor grow. but if thats not an option dont risk it man... not worth ur time to get a nice big plant and the have someone find it and trash it... patience

6. luckely for me my ma knows about mine in me bed room and she dont mind. but as everyone els said dont risk it if ur parents dont agree

7. My advice- Don't grow in your parents house if they don't want you to. If you get busted it's their ass on the line as well as your. Don't do it, if nothing else out of respect. They let you live there, don't grow in thier house.

Grasscity Deals Near You