Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some Advice.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ThisDopeIsmoke, Sep 7, 2007.

1. So i was thinking of trying acid with a friend for the first time. He always tells me how awesome it is but i read you can have bad trips. I'm a little worried i might have one of those Bad trips. Any advice?

2. Well I have taken shrroms (which I hear is the light vers. of Acid) before and have had a bad trip before. There are many ways on having a bad trip. For me it was the fustrating feeling of going in and out of the trip when I had a bad one. ONe of my friends had a bad trip before and ddin't know what he was doing. Just relax and let it happen. If you have a friend or two there then you should be fine.

3. If you are in the right from of mind, going into it with a positive attitude, with friends you like, in a good environment, you will have an amazing trip.

You could also get a few benzo's like xanax, that is what they would give you in the E.R. if you went there in the worst case scenario of having an extremely bad trip, so you could always take 1 or 2 before-hand, or just have them on hand in case you start feeling overwhelmed.

But I mean, honestly, I have never had a bad trip before on any substance except for salvia, and I have taken some really powerful Research Chemicals that make LSD look like a children's toy.

If you go into it expecting to have an amazing time, in a room/house (I wouldn't recommend outside the first trip unless you can go to a secluded outdoors area you won't be bothered by strangers) you feel comfortable in, with good friends yuo are comfortable with, you will have an amazing time on LSD.