The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need some advice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by isparkmygreens, Jul 23, 2007.

1. I always buy bud, and my friends always tell me what to do with it. Like yesterday, I bought a 20 sack of some Dro, and ground it up. I took like a .9 and was going to roll it and then my friends started bitching about how much was in there. They piss me off, they never let me roll. I always buy 20 sacks, and never have enough for a dutch or blunt wrap. When I say i want to roll it there like wow you're gay, you're not rolling, it's my blunt wrap, And I'm like, well it's my weed. Then there like, well you always do that, you always pull that shit. Sometimes I'll be like well how bout just us chill and smoke a blunt today. so ill buy some chronic and want to save some for later Then there like alright. So we smoke then when my other friend gets out of work, I want to smoke again, so we roll a blunt and im like spark it, and there like "We can't because i told ________ we would smoke with him." then I say what the fuck its my bud, but I let them smoke anyways cause i feel bad because there my friends, and I hate seeing them sober. Any advice?

2. Kinda sounds like they're maybe using you a little bit

3. Na I dont think so because we've been friends for 6 years now.

4. Sounds like they need to start buying their own. Or at least pay half..

5. lol yea but there pretty broke, thats why i spark them sometimes but good advice

6. just tell your friends that its your weed and your ganna smoke it how you like,

also, just my opinion but i never complain how i smoke if someones smoking me up, they are doin me a favor, that'd just be rude

7. Hey man, best advice is, grow some bigger balls and quit laying down to them. If you have to get a little nasty in order to get the point across, so be it.

PS: Your friends sound like a bunch of assholes.

8. I AGREE ....U SHOULD SMOKE WHAT U WANT WHEN UWANT WIT WHO UWANT TO!!
    UR BACKBONE IS SHAPED LIKE A U
    STAND UP , STRAIGHT AND TALL, AND POKE UR CHEST OUT LIKE A MAN
    LOOK EM IN DA EYE , AND SAY HELL NAWWW! WTF.....PUT SUMTHIN ON IT OR BE THANKFUL IM SMOKIN GOOD SHIT WIT YALL BROKE ASS THEN START SMOKIN MIDS WIT EM,SMOKE DRO BY YO SELF

9. fuck a blunt bro get a bowl and smoke that shit yourself tell them to get their own weed

10. If they are kinda broke then tell them to get a job.Why do you feel you need to supply their habit for them friend or not! Once in a while sure but daily and thent hey have the nerve to tell you how,when ,and who with your going to smoke it. With friends like these you don't need any enemies.
    Sounds more like they like your weed more then you. lay off suppling for abit and see how good a friend they are.

11. tell em to suck it hard.

12. your friends are dicks.

13. Your friends sound like the spend their time sitting on cucumbers :eek:

14. man, that sort of thing drive me over the edge, get a bong , give it a name and you have a much better friend, one that never stops giving.

15. I wish I had a friend that would smoke me up. When ever anyone smokes me up I try to make sure to get them back.

16. do you also buy them clothes and food? friends dont use friends for pot

17. Your friends suck. Next time they pull that shit, up and leave, and go on a solo blunt cruise.

18. Those are some dick friends you got there man. Sounds like they have jobs, tell them to get their own weed if they want to get high. Next time just buy the weed and smoke a bowl to yourself and see what they say, tell them to go get thier own shit.

19. when my friends smoke me up i never complain i could only get like 6 hits while they have 25 and i dont care the fact is that they let me have weed when i was out but they also know when they are out and i have weed im gonna smoke them out

also your friends complain to much just tell them to sit back and shut up or they dont get to smoke

20. i used to have friends like that the i said fuck you if you were bros you would be glad i was sharin the bud with you and not invite others. now i found out who my real friends are and i chill with them. they throw down for beers ill buy bud and vce versa if its your bud and you wanna roll one then we do. fuck if you got a bluntwrap thats a dolla its the weed thats the cash.

Grasscity Deals Near You