Need some advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Abracadabrabro, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Hey guys I'm about 3rd week in flowering and I'm noticing some weird spotting all over my fan leaves just happened over night. My plan currently is wait a day and give them a drink of just correct ph water to try and flush out rich nuets levels other then that I have no idea how I should treat this.

Attached Files:

2. So it's on multiple leaves, not just one, correct?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

3. It looks like multiple issues are going on, but from what I can see it looks like white powdery mildew, unless my eyes are deceiving me.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Multiple leaves

5. What are your humidity levels and temperatures like?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

6. 25.1c 40% humidity

7. I'm with you on this. While PM is nothing I've dealt with personally, that's what it looks like to me as well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. yep i am thinking the same as well PM ,,,,,,mac

9. Here is a few more pics the new growth doesn't have it on it just the older fan leaves.

Attached Files:

10. Definitely white powdery mildew, along with some nutrient issues and possibly overwatering/root rot issues.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Okay thank you I will skip this week of feeding. The pot I used and mixture of soil may be causing bad drainage the last I watered it was Feb 28th and the top 1in is relatively dry. I adjusted the fan to get under foilage better but it doest seem to be droopy or weak.