Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Some Advice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dylanzs, Sep 19, 2014.

1. So my friend gave me 2 grams for free as I was low on bud, I have smoked this in the vape and it has a taste similar to bread biscuits quite nice, good stone and nice piney smell when broken up, but I have a suspicion it isn't mature as the hairs are white and have the consistency like horse hair, and the bud is a rather dark purple almost black, so I'm not sure if it has just been quick dried In an oven burning the hairs and darkening the bud or it has frost bite or what, doesn't look nice but it is still a really nice stone in the vape and smoked not harsh in the pipe either, so I am pretty confused haha, pics below, then also a small bud of my usual stash ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411109811.566046.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411109842.025865.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411109863.924865.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411109895.992681.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411109982.390611.jpg

Sent from Ohsues of the DRS mob, member of the WTF, dirty rotten scoundrels, we thrash freights.

2. Change my mind it actually tastes more like salsa dip

Sent from Ohsues of the DRS mob, member of the WTF, dirty rotten scoundrels, we thrash freights.

3. Sooo what's your concern?  Sounds like it gives you a nice stone and tastes good...it's probably fine.  I can't tell anything from the pics..maybe it wasn't cured very long. :confused_2: