Need some advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bootfullofbuds, Feb 18, 2014.

1. What's up blades. I thought I'd come over here to the outdoor section to ask a few questions. I'm an indoor guy, not by choice, legality mostly, but I have a burning passion to grow an outdoor plant.

Could someone help me out?

I just want to know what you guys' opinions are on how I would go about growing a single outdoor plant on my own home property (5 acres) without having to worry about getting busted?
    Should I plant late in the season like July so it won't get so big?
    Should I top and make a bush out of a sativa or go for a smaller quicker flowering indica?
    I'm not in a very populated area at all maybe 10-20 people per square mile and my yard is faily secure. Also never had a problem with people messing around here really.
    Should I put it under a piece of greenhouse material to obstruct it from above view?

2. Just start a plant in June and supper crop it. If you want to keep it short LST is the best option but be prepared to find a way to keep her pinned down.

3. A few scattered plants started in June with maximum sun so they get morning sun if possible and most of the day (against mold and for fat buds). As it grows, tie it down with mason string or other (LST) so it stays low. Try to merge it in a south facing tree line. Even if large, if flanked against a large hedge it will go unnoticed. But yeah, starting in June will ensure they stay medium sized and more discrete. Autos are also possible to be in and out.