Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some advice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by toddyboy, Jan 19, 2014.

1. I am a 20 year old stoner I work full time and stay with my girlfriend and two kids. My problem is that I usually smoke an oz a month but I have reached my tic limit already this month so I have an unscheduled t break on its way but I notice that I become easily annoyed and have mood swings. I have been puffing atleast two or three spliffs a day for over a year now with maybe a handful of "days off". I was wondering if any blades had noticed the same thing and if they had any decent stress release techniques that may be helpful because otherwise I feel like im abusing the herb :(
    Peace and Pot

2. Ya same here when I ran out of contacts but it will get better after a few days. But thats why I started a grow