Need some advice.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by funnyguy11, Feb 19, 2013.

1. I dont know If it's male or female. Leaves are a little crispy help me out if you have the knowledge

Attached Files:

2. To young to tell if its male or female and leaves are probably crispy due to heat stress take that tinfoil down it doesnt reflect liight it creates heat

3. Paint the walls a flat white or get some mylar emergency blankets will reflect the light better

4. Ypur plant looks hungry aswell any nutes yet and are you checking ph just noticed them brown spots

5. Should I put it In 12/12 yet I don't want it to get over like 3 foot tall.

6. Feed that puppy

7. I haven't done anything But watering it

8. Put it into flower when its half the size you want it some plants will double even triple in size during 12/12 I would personally veg it for longer do some lst and you will get a better yield and you wont have to worry about height issues look at my plants in my last thread I have lst two plants they are huge (bushy) and under 3ft tall

9. Okay cool, does anyone know the cheapest food i can give it. Too broke.

10. I have gone cheap on nute I use tomatorite very cheap but works great just start off with quater dose

11. That's cannabis art

12. Lol it is lst low stress training very easy to do you just basicly tie the branches down it gets the canopy even which means more light penetration wich means more yield and keeps the plant low short and bushy

13. That's sweet

14. How she (Hopefully) lookin?

Attached Files: