need some advice with a girl

Discussion in 'General' started by njk721, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Hey I need some advice. This girl wants to hangout and she says she's wanted to take a guys virginity.(so what if I'm a virgin idgaf) I'm kinda shy so how should I start up a conversation if its like an awkward moment. Need some advice please just gfto if ur gonna be a faggot

2. Say, "I don't know how to do sex. I hear you want to do sex with someone who doesn't know how to do sex. Let's do sex to each other please."

3. Do this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQJIO1Qhjaw]American Dad - CIA Koala Scene - YouTube[/ame]

4. "Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

5. [quote name='"ArjunIsAmazing"']"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"[/quote]

Haha made me laugh hard as hell

6. Also I don't wanna weird her out or anything by being to direct like" hey lets have sex"

7. Eh, I'm drunk so bear with me. Youre a virgin and she thinks its cute?

8. dont act like you need it. relax. chill and be chilled.

9. Just chill, hangout, and relax! Just enjoy her company, do not give any impression whatsoever that you wanna fuck her just to get the 'fuck' out of you. Girls can see this as you using them, like an object.

At some point find a way while conversing to casually bring up the fact you are indeed a virgin. From that point on the ball is in her court.

Do not forget to always wear a rubber! <3

10. Say "You is da beautifullest bitch I e'er seent. Now how bout'chu come up off that number fo' a *****." I can't remember where I heard it, but it works. Well, it worked once. Okay it worked for roughly.... Oh yeah that's right, I got pepper sprayed instead, nvm.

11. This. Spitting "game", lines, or any of that PUA bullshit will most likely back fire for you OP.

Talk with her, when the topic of sex or something similar comes up, guide the convo in the right direction. Drop the subtle hint, or just put that shit out there.

If she is into you, she will take the bait and let you know. If she isn't, oh fucking well. Move on.

12. Yeah dude totally agree. I've had first hand experience trying to spit "game" and shit just backfired in the end and I looked like a douche. I've had better luck just being chill and going with the flow. You'll know when she's feelin you brah.

Inb4nogame

13. Do the naked man. It works half the time. ;)

14. Hey buddy, first off congrats for getting this far! The number one thing to remember is that your foot's already in the door, so relax. If there is an awkward silence for some reason, ask her something about herself (ie: so how are classes treating you? wow, that's a cool tshirt, where did you get it?). It could just be a stupid question, but as long as it keeps things rolling you're good.

Another important thing to remember, she's just another person not some trophy prize. So don't treat her like the girl who might take your virginity; treat her like you'd want to be treated. Ja feel? Hope this helps, good luck on your adventures! :bongin:

15. Thanks for advice!! Went great we talked for 20-30 minutes took a few rips and we went to town for at least an hour! I'm pretty much gonna be over there a few days a week so hell ya!

16. [quote name='"Humble Ubuntu"']Eh, I'm drunk so bear with me. Youre a virgin and she thinks its cute?[/quote]
    Ya basically she did lol so it worked out pretty well lol

17. 1 outa 3 :p

18. Don't get clingy.

19. Yeah op, dont get caught catchin feelins yet.

20. Don't let the head on the bottom control the head on the top :D