Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some advice regarding *possible* drug test.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Oceanic, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Ok. So, I did two interviews with this company and on my final interview the store manager said it's all contigent on a background check. Ok. So I get a call about 2 days later, and her assistant said, "Hi, this is blah blah blah from blah blah is this so and so?" "Well, your drug tes---I mean background check cleared so come on monday for paperwork."

But what trips me up is she said drug test accidently. Meaning they do drug test there, but I believe it's only for certain positions that are more dangerous.

BUT STILL. When she accidently said that, I was high and trippin'... and still am. But they wouldn't toss a drug test my way after my background cleared and everything? They haven't mentioned drug testing me yet... and my manager said it was contingent on a background check.

I was thinking of holding off smoking today, because if they decide to give me one I'll get protox and that works best if you're clean for 24-48 hrs (or more of course). But I really just want to smoke..

What do you all think?

2. Hmmm... They are usually required to tell you in advance, at least 24 hours. Like when I had my interview at Wal Mart, they told me I had 24 hours to go to Urgent Care and get one at my own discretion.