Need some advice regarding a trespasser...

Discussion in 'Security' started by Duft, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Got loppers? Just chop them down and leave them lay. Don't say another word about it to anyone. Done.

2. WORST ADVICE EVER! Lighten up Rambo. Think killing people will make things better? :rolleyes: Trespass is 1 thing, armed trespass is another. +1 for your gut instincts on this one. Maybe for step 1, a note to the growers "come speak to me UNARMED" signed the LANDOWNER??? I wouldn't wanna be on their bad side if I could help it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Play pussy get fucked, guess we were raised different. City folk dont understand

4. #24 nachoboomer, Apr 16, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2023
    Gotta luv the internet badddd assholes. Right :eek: turn a misdemeanor into a felony. :thumbsup: Get off the macho BS or reserve your room at the greybar hotel now. The idiots bringing guns to a non violent trespass for weed can't be expected to make good choices, so I'd tread lightly & try the "friendly" approach first until it's time to NOT be friendly.

5. Private property no trespassing all violators will be shot. That's real where im from. Nothing macho about it just people protecting what's theirs.

6. So weed growers (like yourself) should be murdered??? Do you read the :poop: you write? & OF COURSE BEFORE COMMITTING MURDER discuss it online first. :lmafoe:

7. MODS, can you make the print on these thread dates larger for us older folks? :blink: I keep falling into the old thread rabbit hole. Thanx.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. #28 GroBuddy, Apr 16, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2023
    Difference in growing weed and doing it illegally on someone else's private property..

I didn't say murder or kill them stop putting that as I said so. I said shoot I didn't say lethally. I also said fire warning shots first, see their reaction then act accordingly. Georgia has a stand your ground law where you don't have to retreat. All of that would be lawful with armed drug traffickers doing illegal activities on your private property.

9. Some dipshit always has to suggest violence, Hmmm. What might they be overcompensating for? Nice backpedeling BTW :thumbsup: "ALL violators will be shot" ring a bell? Or just not shot lethally?

10. I believe in the 2A and I rarely leave the house without one. Taking a life isn't something I take lightly. Some Brody not currently engaged with me and NOT in my house isn't a life in need of ending. If someone were breaking into my vehicle at night I'm well within the law to shoot and kill them. But what kind of monster takes that life? I couldn't live with myself.

11. I'm glad to hear that. Thanks for the update,I appreciate it. Stay safe, my friend.

12. Thank you, I'm all pro-weed, just don't need the Sheriffs department sniffing around my corner of the county... :)

13. #33 GroBuddy, Apr 21, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2023
    As a man it's your job to protect your family. Armed people continuously on your property that you don't know are a threat to you, your wife, your kids, even your pets. Nobody can go outside, kids can't play, dogs can't wander without precaution. Hell can't even sleep because you don't know when these guys are around, what their intentions truly are or could turn into. If you're the type of man that relies on 911 to protect your family that's cool I won't hold that against you. I'd give my life to protect mine, view that however you want to.

14. I feel sorry for u GB, it sounds like u r living in fear now for what may or may not happen in the future. Be prepared, sure but worrying about the future is pointless. Cross a bridge when u come to it???

15. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Exactly, here in GA we get it, I've owned this land for a long time and know the layout way better than any trespasser. If I WANTED to shoot them, they'd never know I was there until it started... a rifle with a scope and they'd be clueless. BUT, I don't know exactly who they are and wouldn't want to start something with a gang or cartel.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I just recently moved to cohutta ga, 2 wks ago. Population like 768 motto welcome to mayberry lmao

18. You live in an absolutely beautiful part of GA, small town but a great location. I live in extreme SW GA, I have two properties, a small house in a town of about 1000 and a 'get away' house/cabin way out in the middle of a 250 acre property. Unless you're in a plane you don't even know it's there. I had solar panels installed, batteries for storage, a radio, Elons internet satellite thingy, and I'm pretty good. This summer I'm installing a small wall a/c, low energy use, some small lights, and upgrading my bed to be a little more comfy. I just tell my town neighbor I'll be on vacation for a few weeks and I disappear off the grid for awhile. About the only thing I have to worry about is wild pigs.

• Like Like x 2
  19. i wouldnt worry about no pig, i would worry about keeping the smoke house at 250 degrees

• Like Like x 1
  20. We were looking for a good amount of land, everything is so overpriced right now I couldn't wrap my head around spending 10,000 a acre more or less. I was a contractor and have worked with houses 15 years selling me on the prices going now, was a challenge. Mine and my wife's family all live in southern Tennessee decided to move back closer to home. Settled for 3 acres and a pond with fruit trees and bushes. That 250 acres is more my speed, f the boars tho. Im a homesteader at heart. So far pretty laid back here with seem to be a lot of nice people. I'm fairly impressed compared to the other places ive lived at.