need some advice quick

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WhitewidowMan, Dec 23, 2007.

1. i am into the beginning of week 6 on veg and just gave them some ph corrected water (6.5 ph).i measured the runoff and the ph of that was about 6.2 should i get it back up to 6.5 ASAP or would i be ok leaving it at 6.2 for the next 4 days till i water with nutes again and bring it up that way?otherwaise they look really healthy and ive been lst'ing the hell out of them.

let me know asap!

2. im not sure, best for soil is 6.5-6.8 im not sure what .3 fluctuation is gonna do. mayeb someone more experianced will show up, be patient someone will be here.

3. bump..............

4. Hey man, those levels are ok for 4 days. Make sure you dont use nutes until you get back.
    I dont think the level is even in danger.

btw safe levels range from 5.8 to 6.8 and most people like 6.2

5. i appreciate the advice! + rep for you

6. MJ's ideal range is 6.4-6.8, tending toward the lower end of that range in veg and the upper end in flower. But in reality MJ in soil is pretty much OK anywhere between 6.0-7.0 (hydro is much less forgiving). So it's probably OK, but by the same token I would turn the question around and ask why not adjust it if you have the chance?

7. i could adjust it but it been like this for 2 days now and they dont seem to mind it.ill just hold off another 2 days till i feed them with nutes and bring it back up to 6.5.

8. I am sorry I gave the wrong advise here. I am glad nothing was to critical.:(