Need some advice pls!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Anthoni, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Can anyone give some advice on what's going on with my plants I have three in veg at the moment this is my first grow ever so this is a leaning experience for me so I have here three jawa pie germinated may 11th using FFOF soil have not feed any nutes using distilled bottled water my temps stay between 73-80 with humidity between 40-50% I'm using t5 4ft 4buld light fixture my question is what's going on with my plants the leaves feel dry I have upwards curling on one of my plants an the color of two of my plants are a lights green than the other can anyone pls Lind me a little advice and tell me what I'm doing wrong here's a picture of them
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. plant looks ok, the curling looks like heat stress to me, do you have a fan blowing air aboot in there.new growth is light green it darkens up as it ages. how long can you veg under those lights? i was looking in to getting a set to veg with

• Like Like x 2
  3. What jack said, looks like heat, they look great other than that i wouldn't worry .

4. Thanks for the replies an yes I have a little desk fan going in there need to up grade as it doesn't keep the heat down in there

5. Can any one pls tell me what type of bug this is an what type of organize diy pest control can I us all advice an comments are welcome an thanx in advance!

6. [​IMG][​IMG]

7. Neem oil. Don't know what bug but neem works on pretty much everything i think.

8. I second neem oil and also agree that your slight leaf curling is heat stress. Over all they look good though! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1