Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need some advice... please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Jul 4, 2012.

1. ok so i got invited to a camping trip. It will be my friend whose 17 who ive only known a couple weeks, some other kid who ive met once hes 16 or 17, and some other kid i dont know whose 18 it will be unsupervised and my parents dont know the other kids or their parents. i talked to my parents and it didnt go to good. i said ill talk to them tommorrow and they said "ok but im pretty sure i already made up my mind" i really wanna go.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to let them let me go?

2. tell them you're 18.

3. Go anyways if you're over 18.

4. can you give me any advice to make her feel better about it though?

5. "Mom, I'm a grown ass man"

6. Respectfully say "Im old enough to die for our country, I think I can handle a camping trip."