Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some advice or somethin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SunnyDizzle, Mar 25, 2010.

1. I been smokin' for since I was baby :smoking: however, recently I have really noticed my heart beatin' alot faster when I smoke, there somethin wrong with me or could it just be the "strength of the strain"

2. maybe take a small T-break. get on some Xanax(alprazolam) or Klonopin(clonazepam). even just small doses help me when i feel anxious on weed.
    maybe try a beta-blocker, theyre not addictive. i dont know how smokin weed is on beta-blockers tho, ask ur doc.

3. #3 hurb1, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    In my experience i use to get that feeling and it was caused by consuming a different variety that i wasnt used to. After A couple weeks it passed though. Kind of sucks because it can be so uncomfortable you dont even want to partake in the experience anymore. Really all you have to do is stop, take a break and try again in a week or two. Or just ride it through and you have to realise your not gunna die that it really is just paranoia mostly. That was in my case though certainly not a doctor and i dont know your physical condition or health problems