Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some advice on what to buy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Phatsacks, Jul 4, 2011.

1. #1 Phatsacks, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    I'm planning on buying 1/4 oz of Mexican Beasters.. ( i know, mexican beasters.?? wtf. )
    It is only $10 per gram, so it must be kinda low quality, but it looks pretty nice, and it got me pretty stone :smoke:. I smoked 2 grams of it a few days ago and it was decent.

Im thinking ill get 1/4 for 60. Do you think i should just get 3 grams of some reallll nice chronic, or get over twice as much weed, but lesser quality ?
    I would say the Mex. B's looks about like this [ http://oi51.tinypic.com/wtjcqd.jpg ] and it has like 3 seeds per .8g nug

:hello:

I guess im also asking, what do you think is so bad about this Mexican weed ? And why is it called Mexican Beasters ? i thought beasters were from canada

2. If I were you id take an eighth of dank over the quarter of mid grade bud but it depends what you like

3. Go with the danks, Its just a better deal because in my opinion Quality> Quantity

4. Yeah I normally would too, but with the mids i think i can get someone to match dank weed bowls with me :p

Also Im sure I could sell someone 2 or 3 of the nugs in the bag and make like 40 bucks loll

5. get the shitty weed, sell half for more than you paid, then go grip some of the chronics and you have a little of both!

6. I guess im also asking, what do you think is so bad about this Mexican weed ? And why is it called Mexican Beasters ? i thought beasters were from canada

7. if its what is in the picture, then its not mexican weed.

mecc is very porly treated, brownish leafy seedy shit weed.

Go with the chronic :bongin: