need some advice on strains

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bongbro, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Ok so im about 3 weeks or so into my first ever 6 plant bagseed grow now and im starting to think fuck bagseed and i wanto order something decent to grow this season, you know?

So ive been checking out this site Marijuana Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds but now i have so many choices haha i dont know what to go with, im thinking maybe something like purple urkle, or some AK. I want something thats just good damn quality and nice to smoke, i dont care for flowering or veg time im in no rush. and im wondering if anyones had some experience with the pineapple express? it has me intrigued... lol. but any suggestions would be awesome, my first real grow so i want it to be memorable :p

2. #2 yoctown, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
    Tahoe OG Kush - Cali Connection Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds never grown it as i have the og kush it came from (gotta love living in cali). I suggest you buy some more expensive seeds I tried a few cheap ones from a bunch of different companies had sad results so I'm thinking you get what you pay for. Of the 10 females only 5 grew/budded properly. Made my own seeds for next year from some of my clone only strains x a big bud male though I might just go clones instead as I had great success with them this year and you know what you are getting in the end (bomb ass chronic). If this og kush is anything like the original it should pack a punch and have a strong lemony skunk smell. Don't forget to lst.

3. I have a pineapple express just starting on its second set of leaves, so its too young for me to formulate an opinion - but so far so good.

She was a little white seed that didn't germinate as fast as her sisters, but she had no problem breaking the soil and catching up.

4. Awesome, they sound pretty dank might have get some sent my way :smoke:
    and yer im doing lst on two of the six i have now, the other four are in one big pot and im just gonna tip the shit outta them to make it like a bush (advice from my uncle for a more stealth like grow).

yer this whole pineapple express has got me pretty damn curious, ill order one or two seeds as soon as they stock back up, because at the moment there out of stock :mad:

5. i would make sure you can see a grow from start to finish before you go payin for beans or clones.

6. First off, three weeks into first grow? Outdoors? Little late..

Second, I recommend holland's hope. The site you're using has them at a decent price (shop around, you can find lower). If you do some research on HH you'll quickly find that everyone highy recommends it for outdoor growing and its supposed to be pretty much noob proof. Its what Im growing this season, so ill have a journal up by may.

Peace

7. sorry forgot to mention that im in australia, and winters are opposite.

but those seeds sound alright i will haveto look into them aswell

i have a friend thats been growing for 20-30 years that lives with me, so not much of a concern there