Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some advice on stems/leaves

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dutch Master305, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Alright well I've been collecting my stems and frosty leaves since the beginning of fall semester, because I couldn't bring myself to throw any of it away. Anyway, my question is what should I do with them? I've got about 18 grams of stems and frosted leaves from various kinds of dank (no mids or regs). Can I make oil? or edibles? I'm open to suggestions cause I really have no plans for this stuff.

2. im pretty sure you would be able to make some iso hash theres a sticky n here some where on how to make it.

3. that could be interesting, i'll have to look into that. any other suggestions?

4. If you have a kief box or something you can throw them in there and give it a good shake to collect the kief.

5. iso hash for sure

6. I would make a half ounce of iso-hash, then save the rest. You'd be amazed at what a few stems will do when you're dry and had a shitty day.

7. Yah hash or ive been making tea out of my stems. Im not sure if this is right or anything but when i make hash. I use a cig box wrapper put the keif in and fold it up. Use some scotch tape on it then i cover with newspaper. Tape and then pound the hell out of it. Put a lil bit of water then throw in the oven at i believe 350 for 16 minutes this usually makes a nice brick of hash. Good luck to yah mate! happy tokin:smoking:

8. Can't tell if this was serious or not. :confused:

9. what kind of yield should i expect from iso washing stems and leaves?

10. #10 YoSmokinMan, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010
    We couldn't tell you. Only use the stems with visible trics not just any stem. Shake about ten seconds filter and evaporate. I got a gram of real good shit off good stems that would fill a 12oz beer can halfway.

Edit: No I got the gram with 11gs of mids. I didn't get much off that half can maybe .1.

11. Completely idc if its not the correct way all i know is after a bowl with some of this stuff packed on top im lit dude i guess its just what works for me. P.s. the temps may be off i usually make with a friend i can get the temp clarified in the morning=)

12. if i wasn't so lazy, i'd post the pictures i have. they fill up a big peanut jar about 50% of the way. i think i'll make some iso in the morning and see what happens. i'll let you guys know what kinda results i get. thanks for the input.

13. Dude.. you're melting plastic into the keif. You're fucking your lungs up hardcore and getting high off of the chemicals..

14. Hmmmm didnt think it got melted because usually shit peels right off the brick.