Need some advice on my op

Discussion in 'Security' started by AbydeBySolace, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Hey guys I have 2 plants growing on top of my dryer,they are 2 weeks into flower and they stink already,not too bad but it is definitely noticeable.I am buying carbon scrubbers first thing tomorrow.

I don't think anyone knows about my op but the thing is I think people at my complex think I sell weed.I am a young guy(college age) and I have a lot of traffic at my apartment,all young guys who also smoke...

They are all just my friends and no I do not sell weed,but the other day some random guy I never even met knows on my door asking if I sell weed...

I told him to fuck off but that encounter let me know my apartment has some heat on it for whatever reason and now people think I'm a dealer.

What I am worried about is for somehow the cops suspecting the same thing and one day come knocking and instead of finding weed for sale they find my personal grow op instead..

I am getting very paranoid and need a little advice.

2. ya bro you should probably slow down the traffic, be on edge. Honestly i'd hate to say it but i'd scrap the grow and wait a few months until the heat dies down.

Keep your guard up and know your rights

Best wishes and good luck broski

3. Don't grow with that kind of attention on yourself. If the cops suspect you are dealing and bust you with a grow op then they will have the proof that the court needs to convict you as a dealer, whether you deal or not becomes irrelevant.

4. Well let's see, first off can you move? Not practical, but an option.

Do your friends, the one's creating the traffic, know you're growing? If so, well who's fault is that? First rule of Grow Club, Don't talk about Grow Club!!

If you really ARE NOT SELLING WEED and nothing is in plain sight when you open your door then the po po won't be able to do much about it.

What state do you live in? Try getting a medical marijuana card so you can legally grow.

5. I have already slowed down the visits at my house,I've been keeping cool and just watching my neighbor's behavior and such.

No I don't talk about grow club not even to my friends because those are the worst people to tell.For the most part only me and my cousin know about it and he's in on it as far as investment in equipment.

I honestly think I am alright as far as heat from cops for the most part it's just people that live near my apartment that see the traffic and such.

I think I'm just going to have people not come over at all for a while and lay low,if I even sense something is off I'm scrapping the op.

6. growing weed in an apartment...

NOW THATS WHAT YA CALL PISSIN ON YOUR FOOT! hahahahahahahaha

7. Growing with a lot of traffic even friends = BAD NEWS!!! Stop growing or become a hermit...lol.

Seriously though man with people viewing you in that manner true or not, its certainly NOT SMART to keep growing anything except veggies!!! If someone knocked on my door and asked me that, I would be ripping my shit out the moment I shut the door.

8. Agreed.. It is only a matter of time before someone tells the cops your dealing and they get a warrant or come knocking on your door.. I'd pull them and be smarter about this in the future.. I'd rather be safe than sorry..