need some advice on my flowering plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by starbuck09, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Hi

I'm a first time grower so would like your opinion on how I'm doing so far. These two plants are about 4 weeks into flower. Growing under CFLs from bagseed (guessing it's some kind of indica). I've been mistreating them a bit (messing up the light cycle, underwatering etc) but they seem to have pulled through ok. Do they look normal...?

The trichomes have started appearing, any idea how many more weeks until harvest?

I also have two other plants in flower, and since I can't fit them all into the grow cab, I'm swopping them in and out of the cab every 12 hours. (12 hours under light, and then into a black textile wardrobe). Now I'm starting to worry that all this moving back and forth is affecting the plants - will the trichomes "fall off"??

Also I keep messing up the light schedule since I can't always be home at the right time to swop them in and out. Is it important to keep a rigid time schedule, or will they be ok being left in light or dark for a bit longer or shorter than 12 hours?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. well from my first grow so far... i have a similar setup... but i have realized that its called WEED for a reason lol.....

However, your plants should be on a rigorous light schedule, mine are on 24/0 light for veg then at the end of the week im gonna put em in 12/12...

your plants look nice and buds look nice but i think it was a bad idea to try and grow 4 plants with out enough space to flower them at the same time... im not really sure if that is effecting the plants or not though by moving them back and forth...... :wave:

good luck man:smoking:

3. dude you are doin fine one or two hours more or less is not a problem. get a pocket scope from radio shack to check trichs look for the amber but it still looks like you got 2-3 weeks looks very good though. no water last week of flower