need some advice on military drug testing please

Discussion in 'General' started by nordic_dro, Dec 25, 2013.

1. hello all,
    I'm currently talking to a recruiter to join the USMC. I'm a frequent smoker and thought do to the holidays i was in the clear fir at least a month. turns out i thought wrong and I'm looking at two weeks if I'm lucky. I'm right around 5'10" and I'm 130lbs. i know a scrony fucker joining the marines? lol. anyway the last 2 months ive only been smoking a couple hits out of a dug out. some days i don't smoke at all. but the before that I've been 3-5 bowls a day of high grade. i don't know how much is in my system, but i do know I'm freaking the hell out! now do to my scroniness I'll call it can i get a few extra weeks? our even days?

2. I'm sorry but dealing with federal government drug testing can be very tricky. It's very random, since you're joining the Marine Corps I would settle down on the MJ till you get out. Smoking weed in the service is bad news and can land you a dishonorable discharge. Be careful what the fuck you're doing man. By the way, 2 weeks........I think you should be good as long as you don't smoke again. Plus, THC is stored in body fat, and it sounds like you have 0. So stop worrying, good luck in boot camp and go eat a couple big mac's. Sheesh.