Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need some advice on buying :D

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chosik, Oct 12, 2013.

1. so i just got to New York from Europe and i don't know anyone here, i read some posts saying not to get stuff from craigslist, so i found website webehigh and in the comment section there was lots of stuff going on, so i left e-mail saying i was dry and needed supply lol so this morning 9am i get email from someone saying that he got this and that, I am just asking you guys if i should go with it b/c i don't want to get in trouble for buying stuff, and what's the penalty for getting caught buying half an ounce? not posession, but getting caught buying stuff? thank you in front whoever replies

2. Well I would reccomend not doing what your doing but if you're going ot anyway I would go to meet him up but stay a distance away from him and see if he's an undercover or something like that, see if he's shady. If all goes well then you found a new connect. And no offence but you're very dumb for giving your e-mail address, if anything I would make a fake one so if he is a cop, he doesn't really know who you are.

3. I know police can't sell you drugs because that's entrapment.. but I don't know man. If a drug dealer finds clients by hooking up randos on the internet , that would be a red flag for me personally. But isn't it decriminalized in new york? If It is go for it but there's better ways to find connects.
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 chosik, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
    i didn't say i gave him my real email :D i made a new one just for this and still have not replied to him just b/c i wonder how does he stay on his job if he emails random people on the internet that he selling stuff, on the other hand do cops really reply to email left on comment section asking for hookups just to sell them some and bust them after? seems a lot of trouble to go through unless its like 1k penalty for getting caught doing that... eeh still thinking, thing is idk how else to find dealers i know no one in the city...

5. Go to bars, start networking. You could probably find some stoners in new york that are on grasscity. Hope you can nake some friends man!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. why buy half a ounce from someone you don't know.  Start off low first.

7. was hoping to go to bars but legal age in us is 21 and i am 19 so i can't do that i guess ill have to wait for my classes to start and get to know people there but don't wanna wait till winter, so im kinda desperate, got nothing to do lots of time and just wanna smoke some 

8. just walk up to a neighborhood with a lot of blacks and ask someone if they smoke.  If they say yes and look interested, be like where's the bud at, where can I get bud from here.  Not hard at all.