Need some advice on buying a vape!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by estePECAN, Apr 19, 2012.

1. So I wanted to buy my first vape for the summer, and I looked around and found a lot of different vapes but the two that I probably want to buy are the Easy Vape Digital Vaporizer and some unnamed brand that looks very similar to the Easy Vape. The Easy Vape is selling for $49.50 plus $10 for shipping and the unnamed brand vape sells for $29.99 with free shipping. Have any of you bought one and like to share your experience with me because I need to make a decision by a few weeks. It might also help that the Easy Vape comes with a free acrylic grinder which is a plus. I placed the links of the two products down below.

Easy Vape: EASY VAPE DIGITAL VAPORIZER - BRAND NEW IN BOX! BLACK | eBay

Unnamed brand vape: Digital Vaporizer Herbal Vaporizer +Free whip | eBay

2. [quote name='"estePECAN"']So I wanted to buy my first vape for the summer, and I looked around and found a lot of different vapes but the two that I probably want to buy are the Easy Vape Digital Vaporizer and some unnamed brand that looks very similar to the Easy Vape. The Easy Vape is selling for $49.50 plus $10 for shipping and the unnamed brand vape sells for $29.99 with free shipping. Have any of you bought one and like to share your experience with me because I need to make a decision by a few weeks. It might also help that the Easy Vape comes with a free acrylic grinder which is a plus. I placed the links of the two products down below.

Easy Vape: EASY VAPE DIGITAL VAPORIZER - BRAND NEW IN BOX! BLACK | eBay

Unnamed brand vape: Digital Vaporizer Herbal Vaporizer +Free whip | eBay[/quote]

I hate to say this...but please please please don't get either of those.

A crappy vape will not serve you well =\ and unfortunately a vape takes a bit of an investment - but it's more than worth it.

But a cheap vape...well it will just be a waste of money. It won't give you a good vaping experience (I can't even count how many threads I've seen of people buying a crappy vape, and then going back to smoking, thinking vaping was just a novelty). A good vaping experience is far far far better than smoking.

There's also the worry about unsafe materials in these cheaper vapes. Without as clean of an airpath - you may have some health risks. Hopefully this isn't the case but there's definitely always that possibility.

These cheap vapes wont last you very long either, nor will their heating elements be as stable, or as correct. This means you may combust, or many other things.

I highly recommend the Da Buddha vape, if you can save up for it. The MFLB is a cheap option as well and is decent for a portable.

3. Save about some money an get a used budda or a magic flight box. Cheaper vapes will make you mad an irretated cuz you wont get a good high an you'll waste your weed. IV known many people.who hate vaporizers cuz there first was with a crappy cheap vape.

4. I saw some Da Buddhas but I thought that the cheaper vapes would be just as good. I should check out the better ones then.

5. If you save some cash the extreme q vaporizer is a good vape for the price. Just bought one a few months ago.

6. [quote name='"estePECAN"']
    I saw some Da Buddhas but I thought that the cheaper vapes would be just as good. I should check out the better ones then.[/quote]

The Da Buddha is pretty amazing, few things will come close even in it's own price range, let alone those cheap ones.

7. #7 hd2000, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2012

The cheaper vapes are just that. They are cheaper in every sense of the word. To a very great extent with vaporizers, you get what you pay for. All glass paths, the type of heating element, materials used, the quality of construction, reliability and temp control as well as the ability to produce consistant vapor are all just some of the elements of good vaporizers, Cheap vapes cut corners on one, more, or all of these and other factors to get the cost down. In the long run, they are not worth it. There is no $50 vape thats just as good as a $150 or $200 vape.