Need some advice on bong purchase.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by bgoodz22, Feb 7, 2013.

1. #1 bgoodz22, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    So I just got hired on at a local office management company making pretty good money and am saving currently to move out to my own place.

Currently I do live with my parents although they are not home much. But I want to purchase a smaller piece of glass for flower ( I already have a small oil rig ) . I dont want to spend too much but it probably will be something I purchase locally as my parents do check the mail.

So my question is how big of a bong should I get and any tips on hiding it in my room?

P.S. If I could share this White Widow my buddy grew with you guys I hella would. This forum has been a huge help during my learning curve lol.

Also I deposit my checks from work into my debt account that my father can see as he manages my money for me and does very well for me also i may add. But I am not sure about how I can pull cash out of my debt account without him asking "Whats going on with that money?". He doesnt watch my debt account like a hawk but he does take a long from time to time.

2. any help guys? I would appreciate it for sure!

3. just pick up a 1 footer, and youll be set. they are good for personal use

4. yeah i have been looking at some of those. I will head to local head shop to look, about how expensive do they generally run? I know a buddy of mine picked one up for like 30 bucks that is glass and came with bowl piece.

5. thats two feet. be a little hard to hide that. Im checking into one footers atm.

Any ideas on how to get some cash out without the old man noticing really?

6. what up grass city ? any ideas?

7. i picked my one footer up for $70, and it use it everyday. the little guy packs a good punch. As far as the price, it really depends. I would recommend goingto a head shop and picking up a locally blown tube. good quality and cheaper then name brands.

8. Fuck all that. Buy a Jet.

(kidding.............juuuuust kidding)

The EHLE that Z suggested is a good one for the price. So is the HVY Mini-Beaker.

9. i would be buying this locally so i doubt much name brand stuff will be there. What are the pros / cons of ceramic vs glass ?

10. nothing beats smoking outta glass. but a bong is a ong and either will do the same thing. get whichever one you want. i just recommend one that doesnt have a carb

11. woot! just picked up a very cool designed 1 footer that is glass on glass for only 29 bucks from a local blower here in pdx. I got a lot of other fun stuff too but I appreciate the help guys!

12. glad to hear your happy with it! post a pic or two of the badboy!

13. yeah, lets see the beauty!

14. Ahh, I came a little late. Pics?