Need some advice on an age gap

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ean, May 23, 2012.

1. Go for it .... Before she turns into a whore

2. i'm pretty sure you haven't read any of my previous posts, but i started out with the girl i'm with when she was thirteen and i was 17. here we are, she's 27 and i'm 31 and still going strong.

we had much criticism in the early days, but we are the strongest couple i've personally ever seen. and i don't just say that.

make it out to be man, fuck it. age is just a number, and don't take other people's opinions seriously about what makes YOU happy.

3. Good find. You're an adult and so is she. She does sound like a keeper.
    P.S. Get well soon. :smoke:

4. I'm 19 and my boyfriend turns 24 this year. it's pretty awesome, age gap means nothing.

good luck with her :)

5. Never thought age would ever be a factor ... If there's a connection, that's all that matters :smoke:

Edit : Read your update ... So, does age matter now? :ey: Enjoy what you have! :wave:

6. I don't know man, what does your ex have to say...

Obviously joking, but good for you if it works out. I am too shallow or whatever you want to call it to be interested in someone that young. I am 26 and I say I wouldn't want to be with someone who can't even get a drink with me. But I am a victim of societal constraints so fuck my opinion. My friend is dating a 20 year old and it definitely works for him so do you playboy.

7. My current girlfriend is four years older than me, I'd still date her if she was a few years older than that. *shrugs* seven years isn't that bad, my grandfather was 11 years older than my grandmother on my dads side

8. 19-24?? 18-25???

LMAO.

That's not a real age gap. There are way bigger age gaps in this world.

Just enjoy your relationships and quit worrying about the society.

9. I don't think it's creepy, I've been in the same situation, I was 18, he was 24, it was fun, didn't last too long tho. Sidenote, the drinking age where I live is only 18 so that may contribute to any weirdness.

10. The love of my is 33 and I'm 18 :)

11. B**ch, don't be a pussy. If it's legal and it has a hole, f**k it.

-Kelsey
    [​IMG]

12. Fuck it, I'd be all over that.

13. I'm 19 and my wife is 33

14. i watched an episode of "Taboo" on this topic. its pretty interesting on how society sees these things. if you're happy, who are we to judge, people get startled when they see something different that they dont understand.

15. (Sorry for the thread revival guys)

I just began talking to a really cute 18 year old Senior in high school. I'm 23.
    Right now, I'm not in a hurry to get in a relationship. Because she's 18. High school chicks are unpredictable. But I really like this girl so far. She's a beast goaltender and plays hockey like 20+ hours a week. SUCH a turn on. :)
    Also, my co worker has been trying to get her to go on a date with him for a while. In just a couple weeks I've figured out she's not a date kind of person. Poor guy. I can't give up my advantage though.

16. Update? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Thread update? No. I just had to post my instance of age gap. I was feeling a little odd about it until I read this thread. More confidence for me going forward.

18. #38 Akoyain, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    I dint think its wierd or creepy, if you guys hit it of you hit it of.shes legal your legal...if she was 28 and you 33 would you still have a problem or feel wierd about it?

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. no. Op lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app