need some advice (new auto grow)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Novajx123, Jun 15, 2018.

1. I added my extra Mars 300 to my flower space. Thinking of adding it to the bottom of the shelf area. If I do that I can add 2 extra plants I can veg. So I could veg 4 and flower 4 at a time.

I will probably have to unplug the extra Mars when I close the curtain. I tested earlier today for a hour and the temp got up 84. If it stays at 84, I might be able live with it. I am worried it will get hotter than 84 after 6-8 hours with the curtain closed. May test it out again tomorrow.

Here's some pics

20190209_113446.jpg 20190209_113514.jpg 20190209_113452.jpg 20190209_113525.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Man they’re looking really good. How are your temps ? It’s getting warmer here already so that kinda fkin sucks. My girl is also taking a while to really start budding too. Figured she’d be faster. Really slow on the pistils for now. Also having to water quite often. Gonna switch to a bigger pot for next time.

Did u check out apex legends?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Temps are fine if I have the curtain open. Gets a little too warm when the curtain is closed. I've been unplugging it when I close the curtains.

Going to start the photos next. Probably in 3 to 4 weeks. Looking forward to it.

I did. Suck at it lol. I commented on it on the previous page.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It’s weird getting used to apex for sure. I struggled at first a lot.

What photos are you planning on going with? My girl is taking forever but she’s finally
    Flowering and swelling up. Smell died down too she made the whole place Stink badddd for a a couple weeks. Smelled like a skunk was living in here lmao

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think I am going to start 2 Ripper Seeds Double Glock, 2 Advanced Seeds Gorilla Blue (GG4 x DJ Short's blueberry), 1 Greybeard's Headband and 1 Greybeard's Garlic Cookies and/or 1 Barney's Pineapple Chunk (had the seed forever so not too confident it will germ) this week or next.

I've been smoking on Forum stomper. The way it grows makes it easy to get an even canopy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice, Id love to follow that next grow. My next grow is going to be the Girl Scout cookies freebies I got last time. Not sure how much time left this current one has. I also have a Bruce banner seed still I may try out. The girl I have flowering now is a stinky one. The trichs are ready, just waiting on the final swell. The buds don’t looks impressive like my last grow. Not sure what I’ll yield.

• Like Like x 2
  7. What is the girl you having flowering?

I think I am only going to start 2 of the seeds this week. With 4 autos still flowering. I would ran out of space quickly if I started all the seeds I planned on. I must have thought of that plan while high lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The old school by ripper. The buds are small. I was a little lazy this grow man, should have fed more. So now I’m gonna end up feeding til harvest to try and get her to swell up cause I’ve lost most my leaves already. My trichs are all cloudy I’m just hoping these last 2 weeks they pack on some decent weight. I fed some tiger bloom, big bloom and cal mag last night. If my buds still end up small and shitty I’m just gonna start the GSC I have right after and go with a 2lb smart pot this time.

Lmao I was just thinking damn he’s about to start a ton of seeds

• Like Like x 1
  9. I hear you on the lazy part. Me too. I only fed every 3 days but I want to fed more often. But then I don't lol.

Just now getting some seeds started tonight lol.

Going with 2 Gorilla Blues.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yea this grow really sucked man. My times for lights on and off weren’t precise. My feeding wasn’t as soon as it should have been. My yield speaks for itself it’s not great and all my
    Sugar leaves are brown. I usually leave some of them on but I am having to trim them pretty clean this time. Gonna start a Girl Scout cookies next week and put my all into like my other grows. I may not top this time and just do some lst. It set this last plant back a long time for it to start flowering.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Do you not use a timer? They make life easier. I've been using 24hr on light schedule. Not sure what schedule I should use for the photos. Should I 20/4 or 18/6? Going to keep it at 24hr on until the seeds sprout, to keep the temps where I want them.

I am also going to put more of an effort this time. I am thinking of topping and lst on one of the Gorilla Blues and just LST on the other. Good luck with you next grow bud.

• Like Like x 1
  12. . I’m always here so I set alarms on my phone just for lights on and off at 12 every day. This last time I would forget. I’ve had a lot going on and my mind was elsewhere. But I’m gonna really give this next one my all like I did in the other grows and hope I yield something decent. So much work just get get some shittt bud cause u half ass it lmao. Fked up.

I always use 18/6 but you could do 20/4. I’ll probably stick to my 18/6 just cause it’s getting hotter here already. Thanks bro , Good luck to you too. When did u plant them?

• Like Like x 1
  13. My last yield of Sour Crack was pretty decent. Didn't measure but it looked like more than usual. Think it would have been much better if I put more of an effort. Going to have to step it up.

Thanks. Yesterday around noon is when I planted them. They both germed in water over night but the tail wasn't that long. Planted anyways lol

14. Timers are about $5usd.. u can prolly get 2 for under $10usd online somewhere.

Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 2
  15. It is worth the money imo. Takes away a responsibility from me, which is nice.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ohh yea.. its definitely worth it brother.. their pretty cheap & super super reliable.. ull never miss a light out or on again.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Same
    Here. My gsc sprouted earlier this morning, pretty damn fast and it was a free seed. I got 2 free gsc. Have they broken soil yet? I’m gonna have to order some ph drops and have really wanted to try some beastie bloomz have u heard anything about that? Maybe u can recommend me a nute for flower. What are u using currently ?

• Like Like x 1
  18. I haven't heard of beastie bloomz. Will check it out. I currently use the GH Flora trio set. Mostly Flora Bloom in flower. Also use Koolbloom, Rapid Start, Nectar from the Gods Gaia Mania and Demeter's Destiny. I follow a schedule I generated on GH's site.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nice I’ll have to check those out. I’ve been curing the old school, smaller buds but the smell is amazing man. And it taste good too. Gonna cure for a couple more weeks. Got my
    Gsc going and she’s growing fast. How are the girls doin?

• Like Like x 1
  20. That's awesome! Sounds tasty. My girls are good. I harvested the bubbasquatch, forum stomper, and the sour crack. Just have the Critical purple in flower. The 2 Gorilla Blue's are 3 weeks old and looking good. I dropped 2 of the Ripper Double Glock. Only had one germinate. Not sure if I am going to try my last Ripper seed or maybe some of Greybeard's private label seeds. Need to make a decision quickly lol.

• Like Like x 1