need some advice (new auto grow)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Novajx123, Jun 15, 2018.

1. The Fruit Punch auto seemed to be more indica. But they say it is Sativa dominant. That's awesome! What are using for nutes on her?

The other girls are doing great I have a Grape Walker Kush, Toof Decay, and Forum Stomper(mg's version of girl scout cookies) they are 4-5 weeks old and I have a baby Sour Crack that is a few days old. I have a White Stomper and another Forum Stomper in cups of water. I don't think the WS is going to germinate. The other WS I tried in the past failed also.

Will try to take some pics tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. D31BD119-752E-4540-8FBE-46E14F841DAF.jpeg 5C89EEDC-629F-42C7-B709-BF29BA291B89.jpeg CA1220C2-3D21-4133-BF9B-CE630B7DA360.jpeg
    I love an indica high...this girl I have going now is supposed to be 80/20
    Indica mix of original
    Uk cheese and black domina. She’s starting to get that skunk smell now. Super healthy too. I haven’t fed nutes yet, she’s got a healthy shade of green going and I remember overloading the washing machine with nitrogen so I’m gonna do a very low dose of big bloom,
    Tiger bloom, and some cal mag next feed. Would u top her now or wait ?

Yea man take some pics I’d love to see them. What soil are u using currently?

• Like Like x 1
  3. She looks nice and healthy. I don't know when with a photo lol. I did top the only photo I grew but I dont remember when I topped it or even what she looked like when I topped her. It's been awhile lol. I remember getting my photo topping advice from growweedeasy.com and it worked out great but I cant recall much else.

I am currently using Sunshine Advanced mix #4. I was meaning to get the Sunshine promix #4 but I got high and got the wrong one lol.

I took some pics. They are not very good. Lol

In pic 1 and 2, Toof Decay on the left. Grape Walker Kush is back right and Forum Stomper front right.

Pic 3 is Sour Crack. 20190118_182902.jpg 20190118_182911.jpg 20190118_182929.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Block buster dvd case.?.? Awsome.. how long have u had that

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lmao a long time. I use it after I water just to keep my carpet dry. Weird that tower records and the days of going to blockbuster are long gone

• Like Like x 1
  6. Maybe I’ll just top her and let her recover for a week or two and flip to 12/12. Every time I see your girls it makes me wish I had a much bigger grow going but it’s just not possible with where I’m living.

Have you still
    Been topping your autos or are u just letting them go? They look great man. How are you liking the sunshine mix ??

Also did u ever get black ops
    4?

• Like Like x 2
  7. I understand that. I wish I had a bigger place to grow.

No, I haven't been topping lately. I need to start again at least on the sativas to keep the height down. Thanks.

So far, just started with the sunshine mix. I am 0 for 1, in getting seeds started in it. But I blame myself on that one. I think I watered too hard. The seed with its roots were on top on the soil. I was kinda too lit to be messing with it. I have a germed Forum Stomper in some of it now. Hope it sprouts. Been in it for a day or 2.

No I didnt get Black ops. They had a free trial for the blackout mode. I downloaded it but couldnt play it. They require players to create a Cod account to play the trial, which is ridiculous. The "create a cod account feature" is broke. It kept getting errors, so it wouldn't let me play. I uninstalled it. Such a waste of time. Reading the comments on XBL, a lot of people were having this problem. Not sure if the trial on ps4 and PC had this same issue but Black Ops didn't make a good first impression with me. Not even going to try again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ive Been vaping the last of this wax I have and I’m
    Enjoying it. It’s also not super strong wax and the guy I got it from a year ago got fkin weird man. Went MIA. I love smoking my flower But I would love a big stash of some
    Wax or
    Shatter. They have those cool vape cartridges in the legal states perfect for taking with u wherever.

Did your seed finally sprout ? I topped last night and she’s doing good so far . Switch to 12/12 as soon as she recovers. Man U need to stay outta the grow room once ur ripped lmao. It’s hard though I always end up in there staring at whatever’s growing too.

Ahh that sucks. I haven’t had any issues but pc gets the updates so late. I don’t blame u for uninstalling I woulda probably said fk it too. What games have u been playing? I saw the new mortal kombat trailer and gameplay and it’s pretty crazy ,
    I’m not a big fan of those fighting games cause I suck at em but it looks fun

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ever think of making your own wax? I am going to try wax sometime soon.

The Forum stomper sprouted monday. And I can see the Strawberry nuggets getting out of the soil. She isn't standing up yet and I may have to pull off the shell here soon. If those 2 go well, I will be at 6 plants going. Debating on starting some 2L pop bottles of something. May try the White Stomper again. Either I will eventually get lucky with those seeds or run out of white stompers.

Is your ripper seeds fem or regs?

I've been playing BFV. Got to lvl 50 took me 50 hours. My kd is little better 1.15. Also been playing Madden with my franchise. I like fighting games and I am pretty decent but those games kill my hands. Like arthritis or carpal tunnel type pain. So I dont play fighting games much.

I had to file a BBB complaint against Microsoft. They werent giving me the Gears of War 4 digital code and Battlefield 1 revolution code that were part of the Gold Rush edition Xbox X bundle. Dealing with their customer service was a waste of time.

After I filed, Microsoft Escalation team were being dicks. She said they weren't going to give me any codes in their initial response. So I rejected their BBB response and I also refused to close the MS support ticket. I think with both things not closing, it went above the escalation team and they ended giving me Gears of War 4. $50 in xbl credit for the inconvenience and $25 in xbl credit for BF1 revolution. So now I have $75 xbl credit. Think I am going to get AC Odysessy season pass. And I might get Far Cry New Dawn.

Going to use my Xbox Game pass code in February and try out Crackdown 3 when it releases. Also interested in Rage 2. I never got too far in the first one but might give it another try.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’m glad you guys are still talking Nova & Dickey - it’s been a while, how are you guys?

Just quickly browsed the pics you guys have been sharing, got to say the crops are looking good man - quite badly miss growing if i’m honest. :/

• Like Like x 2
  11. 4293B38B-3A92-419C-85A4-BD4B6CBD6D09.jpeg 6C469D6A-D69A-4303-B630-D7561A247629.jpeg 48616D71-008A-4FEF-A672-6209ED431CF4.jpeg
    I really want too man, when u attempt it let me know how it goes. U have a lot more bud to kinda play with than I do. If I try and make wax and it ends up
    Being shit or not yielding anything I’m
    Screwed lmao. I have some pics of my
    Current plant, I topped her and she’s growing like 4 tops up top it looks like. Also fed her and she responded well, she’s starting to really get a nice skunk smell goin. Today is my
    First day of 12/12. My seeds are fem. they sent me
    5 free
    Regular seeds I haven’t messed with, and 3 Girl Scout cookie fem seeds I wanna start next.

Them acting like that doesn’t surprise me they are the worst with customer service. The management team should have a talk with their service staff cause no one wants a BBB complaint. Just give u what u fkin payed for. Glad u got it figured out. Sounds like a headache though.

You’ve gotten good man I remember ur k/d was really bad at first lol. Game takes a lot of getting used to it’s so hard to see people for me. Kids standing still at range looks like part of the wall lmao. I haven’t been on bf v in a while how are the new guns? When they add new maps
    I’m gonna try it out. I really love cod bo4 right now. Never thought I would

Rage 2 and the new metro
    GaMe look really fun. I’m
    Hoping they make a new borderlands game as well

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey bro, doing good! How have you been? Good to hear from you , it’s been a while

Yea I just posted some pics of just now of my current girl I have going. She’s looking good. I don’t blame
    U it’s addicting lol. U must still have some
    NL or is it all gone?

13. Hey buddy! I am doing great. How are you doing?

It's a fun hobby and I really enjoy saving money not buying smoke. I would encourage you to grow but if you don't feel safe(from the law) , I can understand that. Have a good one.

• Like Like x 1
  14. She looks happy and healthy. I've been thinking of trying photos again. Fems only, don't want to mess with sexing them . When I grew my only photo it was confined to only the shelf area. I might wait and see if Mephisto releases some photos. My concern is if they do, it will be only regs not fems.

Yeah it is hard seeing players camping. I usually use my teammates as bait and see if it is clear to pass. Like the 2 new guns I unlocked. The medic one is pretty decent and the mas44 is pretty good. They need new maps badly and US faction and weapons ASAP.

Other than Rage 2 and Metro, I haven't seen much games "coming soon" that look that good. Hopefully e3 will change that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well ripper just came out with 3 new strains. All fems only. You would like ripper man. Amazing quality. If I ever got autos I’m going mephisto all the way.

That was my
    Thing, add the damn American guns and iconic ww2 maps to the game and I’ll go back to playing . And I agree there aren’t that many amazing looking games
    Coming. There’s a new cod mw4 I hear is coming though. Not sure if that’s gonna have a blackout mode or not though.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I want to try Ripper seeds but I prefer ordering seeds shipped from within the US. Not having to worry about customs and fast shipping is nice. But I will probably order some from over seas, since I am doubtful Mephisto's photos(if they happen at all) will be fem.

I am giving bfv a break. All my BFV buddies are doing the Tides of War challenges. I usually do too. But the reward this time is Epic Headgear. I dont really care for headgear and the game mode it requires is BreakThru(or whatever it is called). I dont like that mode at all.

Been playing Ghost Recon wildlands lately. And I bought AC Origins last night for $19.80. Ubisoft is having a sale on AC games. I might also buy AC Rogue Remastered. Either that or the AC Odyssey season pass(which isnt on sale at the time).

Wonder if Cod MW4 will bother with a campaign this time. With my horrible experience with creating a COD account in the Blackout trial. I am doubtful I will bother with any COD that requires a COD account.

• Like Like x 1
  17. 1EB098FA-FE82-4814-B9EF-9A138688FEC5.jpeg 5E464B9C-7C51-4F8A-9D8B-5E57044ABE54.jpeg
    Hey man, sorry for the late reply. Yea man bf v is kinda just...boring the content they add is so bland. Have u seen that new game that came out Monday called apex legends? It may be pc only I dunno but it’s a battle
    Royale made by the makers of titan fall it’s really fun and free

How are your girls doin? I have an updated pic of my girl. She recovered well from the topping. Grew 4 perfect little tops. I’ll
    Post a pic

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah. Downloaded that game last night. Haven't played it yet though. Might try it today. Played The Division 2 beta yesterday. It's a very unstable game. Crashed like 3 times within a hour of play time.

I think I might have found a US source for Ripper seeds and other breeders I am interested in.

Which of one of these six would you go with?

Age Verification – Greybeard Seed Bank

Want to try some photos and try to learn how to clone. Have you cloned before?

Everytime I drop a seed the weather turns into an artic blast. It is making germination pretty tough. I have central heat and air but the low temps still bring down the temps in the house or we have to turn the heat up too high and burn ourselves out. It's getting annoying.

Your girl is looking nice and healthy. My girls are doing alright. I will try to get a pic posted.

• Like Like x 1
  19. It was a hard transition from blackout for me at first but I love the game. I’ve gotten hooked on it. I saw some
    Division 2 gameplay and it looked kinda clunky to me but I haven’t played it.

I think sour ripper seems like a nice sativa
    Dominant hybrid I’ve wanted to grow that for a while, that and zombie kush. Acid dough also looks nice but it’s like a pure sativa. Can’t go wrong with any of their seeds. But I’d try sour ripper. I’ll link u a Mary’s seeds sure just so u can see all the strains and it has all the strain info.

Never cloned before but I’d love to try it sometime. It’s cold here and the insulation here blows. I put my seeds in germing in a paper towel in a baggy on top of my cable
    Box.

Yea dude fk that lol, that would be miserable being that hot. And yea post some pics man

Mary's Seeds - Ripper Seeds - Shop By Seed Bank

• Like Like x 1
  20. I played some Apex this morning. Had a 12 year old say "aw crappy squad" about our squad , I yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP" real loud lol. He shut up for a while. Lol.

It's kinda fun. Dont like that I get new squadmates every round. I need to play with friends. What is the point of ranking up? Just to get new skins and expressions?

I think I am going to get Double Clock. It's 100% indica and Afghan. Sounds delicious. Going to try that greybeard's site out. Hope it goes well.

I should try using my heating pad. That may help my germ process while its cold. I cant use my cable box as it is accessible to my son and worry he'll knock it down.