need some advice (new auto grow)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Novajx123, Jun 15, 2018.

1. I forgot to mention. Today when I ran an errand, my cat got in my shelf area. He trampled the Chemdogging seedling and roughed up the Fruit Punch Auto. My wife propped up the chemdogging. I think they might recover, I hope. Not sure if it was me or my wife that left the door open but I am blaming her lol and the cat. Pissed me off.

He wasn't trying to eat the plants. I think he was thinking he could get outside thru the carbon scrubber. Little pieces of cotton(or whatever the carbon scrubber cover is made off) where pawed off. He also messed up our window blinds.

Guess I am happy he didn't mess with the bigger girls.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yea I’m going to do the Boveda packs this time around. I always try to hang at a minimum 4 days before I even contemplate jarring. Longest I’ve hung a plant was 6 days. That was the bubblicious. Thanks for the information I appreciate it. I started the strawberry cough early I couldn’t wait. She has sprouted as of this afternoon. I will have to leave her from nov 22nd - the 26th but I’ll have a family member here to watch her. She won’t need watering often at that young so it’ll be fine.

Is getting the humidity to the sweet spot challenging or is it usually pretty painless. I’m just at the point where I have everything else, I might as well dial in my curing as well. My bud turns out good but I’m clueless of what the humidity is. I’ll buy that stuff before the strawberry is done.

Damn dude you’ve been playing the shit out of read dead and only 42 percent...damn. The multiplayer is coming soon right? Hahah yea no spoilers I’m gonna get an Xbox around Christmas for sure and get it. I did see something about a special spot to get that white horse? Have u done that yet? Supposedly the fastest horse. I was reading the war horse is a tank but slow.

I haven’t heard of the Lucas formula.
    I’m
    About to go read on it. Is that a specific blend of nutes ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's pretty easy. If you have a hygrometer. They only time I somewhat struggled was when I over dried them and that only took time to let the boveda pack do it's thing.

It's fun. I am farther in the story than I thought. I need to start tackling the side quests before I beat the story.

The Lucas formula is more of a method of using nutes. Let me link something that will describe it better.

Hydroponics using Lucas Formula

They show couple of examples of nutes you can use.

• Like Like x 2
  4. That’s really interesting man maybe I will try that during a grow. Probably stick to my normal routine for the strawberry since it’s all I’m
    Growing lol. Don’t wanna fk up. I’m about to rewatch weeds, shows hilarious I haven’t rewatched it in a while. Tons of autoflower talk on the show.

Have you beaten the game
    Yet? I’m sick of blackout and really want bf v to be out already lol.

How are the girls doing?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Weeds show? I would guess the Showtime show Weeds but I dont remember any auto talk. So probably not that lol.

I am sticking to my schedule too. Until I get all the supplies Tbone uses. I am using Root Organics Budda Grow(sample I got recently) for my one plant (Chemdogging) thats in Roots Organic soil. The rest are still getting Mega Crop and its additives.

Yes, I beat the story. Fun game. Trying to 100% it. I also played BFV trial for a couple hours. It's not convincing me to buy it. I will keep playing and see if it changes my mind.

Some of the modes won't be online until next month. Their BR mode won't be ready until March. I don't see any reason to pick it up soon. I am going to wait till they add more content and maybe the price will be cheaper.

The load screen in and out of matches takes forever. Maybe it would be faster on the X? I also played the training mode on PUBG. I can't figure out how to zoom or look thru my scopes yet. So I haven't bothered with any actual match just yet.

The girls are doing good. The Chemdogging that was trampled by my cat has really responded well to the Budda Grow. I was surprised how fast she bounced back.

How old is the strawberry now?

6. 003994D4-6373-429C-BE71-B8F34520C83A.jpeg
    Yea the showtime show weeds. The black dude on there talks nutes and grows autos lol. Funny show. Hasn’t rewatched it in a while.

Dang you played the shit out of that game. That’s awesome you finished the story. Did u finish AC 100%? Ill be able to finally play bf v tomorrow. Kinda tired of waiting. I hope I enjoy it. Otherwise I dunno wtf to play til I get a console. The whole “wait til March for BR mode”
    Seems so stupid man they’ve had forever to finish the game and it’s been delayed once already lol. My brother has been playing it and did say the servers for matchmaking are trash which seems to be a trend cause the call of duty servers are trash too. Horrible
    Hit reg. Bullets just go through kids.

How trampled did the chem dogging get? Glad it survived. I know that all too well, this little demon of a cat I have did the same thing If u remember lol. Pissed me off. Any recent pics of the girls?

I think my strawberry is a week and a half I have a pic. They grow up so fast lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don't remember a black dude but I don't remember much about that show. It's been years since I seen it. All I remember is the main character , her brother(or was it her ex's brother), her cartel boyfriend and the fire threatening their neighborhood. Oh, and they grow weed lol I remember that. I never grown weed at that time so when he talked about autos, I probably was clueless lol. I have to rewatch it.

No, I haven't 100% AC:O yet. I only beat one of the story line/quest lines. There is a few of them. I do believe the one I did was one of the most important ones. It was the family story line.

Yeah Battlefield servers have became a low priority for them. They use to have US South servers on Xbox(I think in either BFBC2 or BF3). These were the servers that worked the best for me. They quickly shut down the US South servers and only relied on US West/East servers. Now in BFV, I have only seen "US servers" . No US east or west just US. Sad really. Hopefully you have better experience than me on your PC.

I am unsure how trampled it got. My wife had it propped up before I got home. It couldn't stand up on it's own anymore. A day or so after it's feeding of the Buddha Grow it was able to stand on its own again.

Yeah I remember. I was like "my cat would never do that" lol.

I will try to take a pic and post here either tonight or tomorrow.

The Strawberry is looking healthy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yea I only noticed it after I started growing I noticed all the talk about nutes and strains and autos lol. You should rewatch it, it was just as funny the 3rd time actually.

I’ve been playing bf v. I like it, but it’s not amazing by any means. It can be a bit boring at times too. I dunno it’s just not what I was hoping it would be lol. Shit they need to release red dead online already so u can have something new to play.

Hahaha yea I didn’t think my cat would ever do that kinda thing. But she was weirdly into sleeping in that room. Cat hair gets on everything she’s not going in there again lol.

What strain have u been smoking?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I will have to watch it again. How are you watching it? On Showtime? I don't have Showtime ATM.

I played a couple rounds last night on my trial(still have 7 hours left). I think for me ,it depends on the map. Some of them are just boring. I enjoyed my time on a couple of the maps. Sucks they only have 8 maps. Their "practice range" won't be available till December. Feels like a lazy effort. The single player is lacking. The mp is limited on maps and the coop and BR mode are not ready. I think if I ever do buy it, I will wait till they release more content and discount the price. I will keep playing the trial and see if it changes my mind.

I am still busy with the single player on red dead lol. Trying to get the single player achievements. And I still need to get back to AC:O. PUBG is now available with Xbox game pass, so I might actually try that sometime.

Damn cats. I am still blaming my wife on that lol.

Just finished up whatever my dealer sold us. It was good. Bout to smoke on the Northern Cheese Haze. It is maybe a week or 2 till finished. We have been pulling from it whenever we run out of our dealer's smoke. Trying not to pick on the other girls as much.

What are you smoking on?

I will try getting a pic posted tonight.

10. Watched thst series about 4x’s dont remember “Conrad” talkin bout autos.. he mightve mentioned that they exist but that was it.. & he mighve mentioned nutes to Silas while he was teaching him to grow but its not like he really touches on anything about nutes or growing autos, but definitely a fun show to watch

11. What kind of lights are those have u used them b-4 do u really like them how many watts.. i think i see 2 different kinds of lights??

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah there is 2 lights. I use a Mars 300w(I think 130w actually) for my smaller shelf area and a QB135 for my bigger floor area. I like them. The Mars is new, I replaced my older Mars after a couple lights/chips burned out. It lasted over a year. I might try adding my older slightly broken Mars to the mix some day.

I really like my Quantum Board. I really need to raise the light as tends to burn my taller Sativas. But if I raise it, it will be far from my shorter indicas. In the future, I am going to stick to indicas and try to keep the canopy of all the plants the same size. So the light is in a good spot for all the plants at the same time.

-Nova- I will post a pic tomorrow, I keep forgetting to do that lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well no the show In no way teaches you about anything and doesn’t go into detail I just never even noticed any of it til I rewatched the show after I had started growing lol. It’s just a funny show.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yea I don’t have showtime anymore either. Everything is $$$$. And extra for every litttle thing. I stream as much stuff as posssible. I do pay for Netflix though.

Yea man that multiplayer maps are really boring except for a couple. That arras map is cool, the one with fields of yellow flowers. They are lacking in weapons too and no Americans at all....and no battle royale. Haven’t tried the campaign at all but it looks kinda boring. I want the typical ww2 maps like Stalingrad and all that.

Let me know how pub g is I’ve never played it. Looks like the movement is kinda clunky but I’d have to try it out.

Lmao I’m sure she’s watching the cat like a hawk now. My cat lost interest in being in there, dunno why...cats are bizarre lol.

I’m smoking on washing machine still, love it. The blue ak is ok. It was cool to throw a free seed in a little container but I’d never do it again. Takes around the same amount of time to finish and no yield.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Around 9-10 inches. Threw it in as an experiment. Needed constant watering, it was a pain in the ass.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ur right alot of shit stands out when ur involved in ot.. kinds like the car my wife has ive never seen one this color till she got it n now i notice them everywhere lol.. im going to watch it again too lol

• Like Like x 2
  17. I want to watch Weeds again but I can't sub to Showtime right now. Now if they bring back Dexter, I might lol. I am currently do have a trial with Amazon Prime. Watched some of the Jack Ryan's. Probably will finish the season this week. Thinking of watching Homecoming w/ Julia Roberts and maybe the Mitch Mustain Documentary.

I know what you mean. They seemed to avoid all the classic ww2 battles. Sucks. I played all the single player that the BFV trial would let me. It's so so. More of a tutorial for the mp lol. Rather just have a BFBC2 Onslaught mode type be their single player and they could just add cutscenes before and after the battle.

I know what you mean. I am unsure if I want to do that again. Especially after my failed attempt with the Bubbasquanch in 1 gallon container. I am not blaming the small container for my failure though. I blame myself when I plucked the helmet of the seed off. Think it ripped it. I did notice with that container, it took a week to dry. I don't like that.

Here's my girls. The baby ones in the shelf area were just fed, so they are a little droopy in the pic.

The NCH is the one that is bare. We been already smoking on her. The 2 girls in the front is the size plants I want to only do in the future(in this house). The sativas get too high and the light is rough on them. Want to try have all 4 girls in the floor around same height.
    20181118_205200.jpg 20181118_205157.jpg 20181118_205210.jpg 20181118_205215.jpg 20181118_205219.jpg

18. Did you stream Weeds? If so, from where?

19. Exactly! Lmao. I’m actually gonna be starting it again soon. My current grow is not what I paid for. So now she’s a mystery. I bought a 3-fem strawberry coughs from Dutch passion through Mary’s seeds and its a fkin auto....lol